• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 1- 05/04/13

Votes locked, update pending.

1) @Mijzelffan;
2) @jokool;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @Setra;
5) @Akuraito;
6) @jda95;
7) @Paperhorse;
8) @Flame_;
9) @GliscorMan;
10) @Buoy;
11) @Spectrum Achromatic;
12) @Greece;
13) @CrackFox;
14) @Neon Borealis;
15) @Pokemad;
16) @Yatagarasu;
17) @KidBeano;
18) @m0ckingbird20;

The Doctor's allies had rallied around him, but with no clear idea of who the enemies are, confusion was rife. Raised voices and accusations filled the air. "You're one of them!" Came a voice above the others, and that's all it took. Before anyone could intervene, someone had died.

Dear Spectrum Achromatic,

unL5cRj.png

You are Rose Tyler

You are a human from the year 2005. Before you met the ninth Doctor, you were a shop assistant at Henrik’s. After the Doctor saved your life, you accompanied him on many adventures through time and space, and witnessed the regeneration of the Doctor.

After looking into the heart of the TARDIS in order to save the Doctor, you became the Bad Wolf and gained god-like powers which you used to save the ninth Doctor. These powers allowed you to rewrite time and space, and even vaporise an entire Dalek fleet. Because of this, you are the Vigilante.

As such, once per game, you can choose a player and they will be killed (unless something prevents it). Send a pm to the hosts in the form
Night #
Kill: Player

and they will be killed at the turn of the phase.

You are aligned with the Town
Lynch all players aligned with the Mafia to win.​

Spectrum Achromatic has died, she was allied with the town.

It is now night 1.

Last edited:

Though on another note why did you make it a point to tie the votes? Was there a specific reason for you to save KidBeano?

It was not so much about saving Kidbeano as it was about proving my role as doublevoter. Which I think I may have done nicely just now, didn't I?

>says he only wants to prove he's a double voter
>kills the vigilante
>doesn't prove alignment

Poor Rose...

@Mijzelffan; You just killed a vig, and Rose ;_;

Well you can't expect me to know who the mafia are on day 1 so I just went with her because of her "hilarious" host-voting she seems to do every game and hoped for a lucky hit. Besides that vigilantes are just as likely to kill someone at random, and I consider Rose to be the worst companion.

>says he only wants to prove he's a double voter
>kills the vigilante
>doesn't prove alignment.

Yes gliscorman, because I clearly know everyone's allignment from the start of the game and mafia doublevoters are oh so common.

@Mijzelffan; Why did you feel the need to prove your ability day one? And since double voter can be either alignment, your alignment is far from proved.

Doublevoter is a useless ability that the mafia wouldn't nightkill as quickly if they're smart, and it's nice to be not suspected as much due to having an obvious town role. Which doublevoter is.

@Mijzelffan; Why did you feel the need to prove your ability day one? And since double voter can be either alignment, your alignment is far from proved.

Doublevoter is a useless ability that the mafia wouldn't nightkill as quickly if they're smart, and it's nice to be not suspected as much due to having an obvious town role. Which doublevoter is.

not obvious town

doublevoter has more utility as mafia than it does as town, because the mafia can endgame the town more quickly when they have a doublevoter, but it's a mild sort of town role that can become an obstacle, especially if you insist on proving it by lynching a townie

Well that sucks but I guess it's not very often we nail a mafia on the first day. Too bad, vilagente could have come in handy, then again. It could have been worse. We could have lost a cop or doctor.

You do realize that using "proving your role" as justification for a mislynch places you in a lot more suspicion than if you didn't claim at all, right?

Just because a role is town-aligned most of the time doesn't mean it is all the time..... It seems unlikely to me that a townie would go out of their way to clear themselves on Day 1, especially in such a suspicious manner (voting a few minutes before a phase deadline is never going to make you friends, no matter what alignment).

You do realize that using "proving your role" as justification for a mislynch places you in a lot more suspicion than if you didn't claim at all, right?

No, because it shouldn't.

No point in squabbling about it now. Let's see what the night brings. Maybe the cop will check Mijz. It would certainly help.

Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Night 1- 05/04/13

... I'm dead on Day 1 o_O

Ah well XDD Thanks for letting me play, and good luck, town!!

Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Night 1- 05/04/13

Well..... That was a crazy way to end the first day.....

embarrasedsmile.gif

No point in squabbling about it now. Let's see what the night brings. Maybe the cop will check Mijz. It would certainly help.

Not really. Mijz could also be a godfather and the whole lynching a townie day one could easily be him trying to get the cop to check him and trust him so he can manipulate him or kill him without town even knowing that the cop contacted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom