• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doctor Who Returns to Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrnMarvl14

Lying
Reaction score
IDW, the same company bringing you the monthly adventures of the Transformers and Star Trek is now going to be bringing you...the Doctor.

Full article/interview.

Starts with a new mini-series, then moves to an ongoing. They'll also be doing what they did with Transformers, re-releasing older/classic issues.

Oh God, they better not fuck this up. You just know that they're going to though, that's what's sad about it. =\ I'm a really big fan of the show, so if this comic isn't very strict canon with the series, I'm probably gonna hate it.

Sweet!
I just hope it gets distributed over here, too. I Won't really be bothered about canonicity, because it really is just a fill-in-the-blanks type of fandom.

The show is brilliant, but I probably won't buy the comic. There's even a cartoon version of Doctor Who out. =/

doctor who was in a comic for last years red nose day...he was in the Beno I think...

I never read any doctor who comics but I know of him because of a marvel UK character Death's head (wikipedia) Which my friend told me about...(He was in Transformers...where he time traveled met with the doctor who shrunk him to human size and then sent him to the future.)

I am looking forward to reading it...hopefully it will be good. (like most other DW things are.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom