• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Document of Origin- Kanto and Unova *OOC Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying, love the RP so far, first pokemon RP I've joined and I love it :)

Thanks Lucas :)

im gonna be afk for a bit

Can you give me a little recap? I was visiting my sister.

okay :)
pretty much the trainers recieved a letter with vague details about the document and team origin. they flew over to professor maple`s private island and got settled into their rooming house. they are eating dinner now, and asking for clarification on question.

if you want, you can enter the RP with something like `Sorry I was late, the Delibird lost my mail` or something like that.

sorry abt posting OOC in the main thread. I honestly forgot about this one...

It's okay, I'm not trying to pick on you x)
It's just so that everything is clean and whatnot.
Plus we can sort of think of this as a "Lounge" for ideas and just chatting and whatnot :)

I told Lucas to post in here again yesterday and he didn't >.>
He never listens D:

I've noticed a sudden absence of people. This is a bad sign. In most dying or dead RPs, I've seen several people make their entrances or not show at all, and if they do, they immediately disappear.

I know in the case of Lucas it's because of sheer laziness.
And I think one of the people got banned >.<
I'll double check before I turn off my laptop to make sure

*Edit*: the characters Mitsuru Hiitachiin and Mikuru Huninozuka will not be participating in the RP due to the user controlling them being banned D:

I think I have a way of recruitment for more people >:)
Or if all else fails we'll have 2 Unova people, 2 Kanto people, and myself

We gotta keep up the posts and I'll (hopefully) get Lucas back

sorry about not being on yesterday guys, I had a project to work on so I couldn't really RP. Plus technically speaking I'm not supposed to be on during the week anyways unless for homework purposes. Anyways I'll try and sneak in a few replies here and there during the week and this weekend I'll be here for sure

lol, same! iv'e been sneaking posts in computer class, and have been asking to go to the "bathroom" so i could post in the school library. but i still feel like i miss so much when i go to school.D:

We can cut to morning now, right? I'd do it, but no way in hell am I double posting.

For sure we can cut to morning; now I can get it started with the actual plotline and not just training x)

Sorry about that, I would have been on sooner but I was trying to sleep off a migraine D:

btw i had an idea for the RP...

What if the last piece of the document was in the base of team origin or something like that?

D:
You stole my idea... >.>

Just kidding XD

But that might be what happens.
Idk, either that or some sort of epic twist.
Not something corny like "You are the last piece"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom