• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone else really like the singer, "Lorde?"

Cybersai

Reaction score
For those who don't know who she is:

Lorde

I really like Lorde. She was pretty vocal a few years back, but then went "underground" a bit only to re-emerge in many different forms. I also notice Lorde likes to move around a lot, following across many different "forms" in places you wouldn't quite expect. Like sometimes she might pop up where you least expect it, with many different personality quirks.

:sneaky:

I got really into Lorde for a while, and bought her first album on CD. I also loved her single Green Light, but never got around to listening to the whole second album. You've made me want to go and do that!

I remember when she called out a TV broadcaster for digitally painting over her acne, saying that "flaws are OK". She also sent cupcakes to a singer who was bullied by X Factor judges! She seems like a cool person.

(Fun fact: I actually saw one of those judges, Willy Moon, live in concert a few years before that incident ruined his career!)

I really like her. I confess I didn't enjoy Pure Heroine, but I heard Melodrama and feel in love with her. Still mad she didn't won a Grammy for that album.

My favourite song of Lorde's is "Team". Although Green Light is also a stand-out.
I like that she reacted well to the storyline in South Park where Randy was Lorde.

I've had 'Team' stuck in my head 24/7 since I started a new job a couple of weeks back because one of the alarms that constantly goes off has the same tune as 'send the call out'. But man, what a great tune to have stuck in your head :bulbaLove:

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom