• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone know what level I should be to beat the Elite Four with this team FRLE?

Reaction score
I keep trying to beat the Elite Four in Leaf Green but I can't. I have beat the Emerald Elite Four because of the Lv. 70 Rayqauza, but there is nothing like that in FRLE.
The team I use:

Lv. 40 Exeggcutor/ Lv. 50 Victreebel
Lv. 65 Blastoise
Lv. 56 Moltres
Lv. 37 Raichu
Lv. 43 Hitmonchan
Lv. 41 Dragonair.

I like to use Exeggcutor because his psychic type is good against Bruno, but I can't make it past Lorelei with him.
The furthest I have gotten with Victreebel is to Bruno's last Pokémon but most of my team is already fainted.
Victreebel, Blastoise, and Moltres are all decent with them but I don't what level they should all be. I might possibly level up Dragonair to get Dragonite but I don't know what levels are good for the rest of them.

Your team is generally unbalanced so it's hard to say. Each one should ideally be around Lv. 55 or above by the time you challenge them, but it looks like you heavily rely on Blastoise. If you can put TM13 (Ice Beam) on it, it should do OK against a lot of the Pokémon the Elite 4 have. Hitmonchan and Raichu can help take out Lorelei if you raise their levels.

Have you been using the Vs. Seeker to rematch old trainers?

If have been using the Vs. Seeker on double battles plus the Exp. Share to maximize experience gain. I have been using the Tangelas under Palette Town to shiny hunt and level up Dragonair. I have a lot of coins in the Game Corner so I'll see if I can buy Ice Beam.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom