• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone like Shuckle?

Do you like Shuckle?

• Yes

Votes: 90 70.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • KE$HA

Votes: 20 15.7%

• Total voters

Princess of Lumas

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi y'all! I just wanted to know if people liked Shuckle. Practically nobody talks about this little guy. I think he's a really special Pokemon. He has no evolution yet is over 500 base stats, he has the highest defense and sp. defense ever, and if you use the move Power swap (i think that's wut it's called...) he technically also has the highest Attack and Sp. Attack. So my question is , why don' people use him?

he is too frail, although having those amazing defences, i think he has like 20 base hp..so it equals out to not that amazing..and if you can manage to get power swap'd and live to attack (you have like 5 base defence now) your good to , personally i love shuckle

I don't care for Shuckle, but it's funny that he can deliver the most damage out of any pokemon in any game lol

Eh, I don't use Shuckle that often. For one, it doesn't really have that good of a moveset to make it a really good defensive Pokemon. It's also tied for lowest speed, and has really bad HP as well. That, and the typing just makes it weak to too many things to utilize the defensive tactics.

It's a neat little Pokémon in its own way. But I don't really use it. It's just that defense isn't exactly the main part of my strategies.

Well, after losing over and over to Lucy and hers in Emerald, I had to try growing one for myself. I got one in Platinum and named it Lucy. It makes for an interesting impenatrable wall, but the only real strategy you can use for it is to stack damage and Rest when necessary.

I'm a fan of Shuckle, but I had to say Ke$ha. Because she's amazing. Kinda.

Anyway, I don't really give a flying chicken about stats, so I only like Shuckle because it's just so danged aborable. But i don't use it on my team because..... well...... Come to think of it, I don't know why I don't use him. I just don't.

Shuckle is pretty cool, but anyone who says they can use power swap on him is lying, he still has like 10 speed, and when you power swap he has like 5 in both defenses. So if you do manage to pull of a power swap, he dies next turn.

shuckle can be good with subistut a batton passer in the team and a trick roomer in the team with power swap=epic win

I think shuckle is very underrated. Not that shuckle is a amazing pokemon or anything. I happen to like the little guy

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom