• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone like Shuckle?

Do you like Shuckle?

• Yes

Votes: 90 70.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • KE$HA

Votes: 20 15.7%

• Total voters
I personally love Shuckle, I mean he's part Worm, part rock. Plus he does have the highest possible defense stat available to any pokemon, if the information is still up to date that is. I think its an interesting class combo and even with that low HP, its a solid pick for me.

I love Shuckle and when I get the free one I am going to breed it and get my own.

I'm going to have to say no as the match at the Battle Pike still gives me nightmares. (That thing KOed 2 1/2 of my Pokémon!!!)

MasterSceptile

Shuckle's one of my old favourites. Back in the G/S/C days, I had a Shuckle in the Bulba PASBL that I characterised as being addicted to speed (in the going fast sense of that phrase), turning itself into a Pokémon pinball as it bowled over its opponents with Rollout. Fun times.

I don't like him. Offense is the best defense. Plus, facing a Shuckle with Toxic and Rest is incredibly annoying.

when I played my first Pokémon game, I didn't think of stats and EV's... all that I wanted were unique Pokémon, and Shuckle was one of them.

If you use get a pokemon with good hp and atk/sp. atk to use guard swap with him then it'll be unbeatable!
I also think that he's adorable! X3

I just remembered something... Their is triple Battles this time Oh god Shuckle is going to be a nightmare just have the other two pokemon spam Protect/Detect while he smashes the other pokmon with Power-Trick

I quite like Shuckle, and in fact, it is my favourite Bug/Rock-type. It has a cool Shiny form, and I love the fact you can only find it by using Rock Smash in the overworld in earlier games. Shame its Power Trick set is so gimmicky, as the concept is fun.

The stat variance on Shuckle is so amusing, especially the Power Trick strategies. Unfortunately, the lack of HP makes the bulk not really viable, while Power Trick attacker could work on Trick Room to make that low Speed an asset.

It was an amusing Bug/Rock type I liked it more than Crustle, but not Kleavor.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom