• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone like Zubat?

RTLfan

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
I like its design. It's neat and cute :)

I do! It was my favorite bat pokemon for a very long time.. now it's Noibat. I think it's much cooler than it's evolutions because it actually LOOKS like a bat. lol plus it's design is pretty cool.

I agree with you guys. It looks very aerodynamic and fast, and is the most bat-like of all bat-based Pokemon (Golbat, Crobat, Woobat, Swoobat, Noibat, Noivern - I just realized, Noivern is the only one that doesn't have "bat" in its name!)

I totally like it, it and it's evo line (hold a grudge or two for being the most annoying 'mon ever with tentacool XD, but I still love it). Who doesn't want a green zubat who'll later become a adorable pinkie crobat? <3

I like Zubat and its evolutions. :) I've used Crobat before and it was pretty good.

Zubats aren't as annoying as people make them out to be in my opinion. At least you can knock them out in one hit, unlike Pokemon with sturdy.

I'm not keen on Golbat's bizarre large mouth-to-body ratio, but thankfully Crobat rectifies that. Zubat's sheer volume in caves IS annoying, and it's hard to train before it learns good moves (and generally it appears before you have access to good TMs). I don't think it's more annoying than any other Poke that appears en masse, though. And yes, shiny Zubat looks boss.

Honestly the stereotype drives me nuts. Zubat is a pretty cool looking Pokemon, and despite never using one I've learned it's pretty useful.

I like Zubat; I've always found it kinda cute. It also helps when you run into a shiny one while you're playing Platinum. (Don't complain that Zubat is common. The more common it is, they higher chance to find a shiny.)

Zubat's adorable. Annoying, but adorable.

Golbat has that weird mouth so eh.

Love love love Crobat. So cute when it looks angry (which is all the time). <3 I really hate its 3D image in I think Pokémon Battle Revolution, though, with those teeth. @__@;;

Zubat can get annoying, but I've always loved its colour scheme and it's almost kind of cute. Don't like Golbat much, despite sharing the same scheme. Crobat's okay.

I like zubat, I've never found them to be any more annoying than other wild pokémon can be when you're in a hurry and don't have a handy repel. I don't have very strong feelings about it either way but it's neat, even in non-shiny form.

I like Zubat. Brock's Zubat was awesome. In the games it can certainly be annoying with its Supersonic, but it's not a Pokemon I dislike. Worth raising for a Crobat.

Zubat is a top tier Pokemon. I would say the top of the tiers and it can't be beat because it is the god damn Zubat. So in short Zubat is amazing and therefore I like it.

It's pretty bland. Golbat annoys me. Crobat is good though.

I always thought Crobat looked super cool using Cross Poison.

If Zubat didn't appear every single step in dungeons, I'd be fond of it more.

I do love Zubat as I find it's design very cute and it evolves into crobat which is really strong! I know not having repels and it's constant supersonic was a nightmare but still, I like it especially when I'm using it >=D

Crobat is pretty awesome. I love raising a weak and annoying Zubat to become the monster of the skies.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom