• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone of you follow the streaming of episodes from the Pokémon official Twitch channel on tuesday and thursday?

Ricbolog

Reaction score
For those of you who didn't know, since December 2020 starting with Season 5 - Matser Quest, the Pokémon official Twitch channel has been streaming more or less regularly six episodes of the series two times a week, for a total of 12 episodes. Usally they stream the season of the month (they've just finished Season 8 and they will problably start Season 9 next week), but sometimes they stream the playlist of thematic episodes that is available at the moment on Pokémon TV.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1377002367615434752

If you followed some episodes of the stream, did you enjoy it? Was everything ok with Twitch chat?

Last edited:
i love to follow the episodes they stream!! i usually forget to watch because i dont really use twitter anymore and therefore always miss their announcement tweet that reminds me...... oops. for me personally the stream is fine (it sometimes lags and needs a refresh but im not sure if thats just on my end or theirs, probably mine) and definitely better quality than pokemon tv

half the reason i watch IS the twitch chat!! you would think that an online chatroom on twitch would be full of usual gross twitch chat things but everyone there is really chill and like to meme around whenever certain things happen (not to say some people wont try being weird but the mods bonk their messages pretty fast so its negligible). one of my favorite moments with the chat is when the stream suddenly crashed for about 40 minutes during episode 107 (absol-te disaster) and we all blamed max instead of absol who was the last character on screen before the crash. stupid silly nonsense like that can make you laugh even if the stream goes down for 40 minutes and it makes watching some pretty boring filler episodes kinda fun

half the reason i watch IS the twitch chat!!
In my case this is the main reason I watch it, and while unfortunately there may be some creepy or inappropriate comment, the mods do a good job for the most part. Also, since the english dub isn't my native dub (which for the most part I relly like), it is an occasion for me to know it better.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom