• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does Anyone Want To Trade A Minun For A Plusle (or other Pokémon - including Chikorita)?

Rounded Chick

Reaction score
I have Alpha Sapphire and I have really tried to catch a Minun. I have found several hoard encounters of Plusles and none of them had Minuns! If anyone with Omega Ruby is having the same issue... Or if you want I also have a Magnemite, a Duskull, a Psyduck, a Machop, a Cacnea, and a Sableye I'm happy to trade. (Sableyes are the best Pokémon in terms of appearance in my opinion.) If you want to know their sex, level, nature et cetera just ask. I'd be happy to take whichever Pokémon you wanted to the Name Rater to give it whatever Nickname you want. I'd be happy to trade it holding a Yellow Flute as I accidently made an extra. If you want any other item with it you'd probably have to give me something I'm looking for. I'm interested in Evolution Stones, especially Water Stones, or just an Everstone would probably be fine depending on what item I'm giving you. I'd be prepared to trade some Mega Stones if I'm not interested in the Pokémon it's for. I'd also trade a Cheri, Pecha, Asper, Leppa, Aguav, or Lapapa berry for just the Pokémon and no item in return. I'm also interested in getting a Bulbasaur. I've actually never traded long distance before so someone would have to walk me through how to do that.

Ooh, I just thought: I could trade a Chikorita Egg!
Ooh, I just thought: I could trade a Chikorita Egg! You can trade eggs right..? I got a Chikorita after becoming the Champion, so I could breed it to a Ditto and get you an egg, although you'd have to give me a bit after requesting it to get the egg, but I'd be happy to do that, for just a Minun in return.

I'm uncertain about its status, but if you're looking for a quick trade then I recommend you use the GTS. It's in the second PSS menu:
1618925419438.jpeg

Put a somewhat-rare Pokémon up on the GTS for trade, such as a version exclusive, and you will probably receive your desired Pokémon in a day or two, or even less. At least, that’s what happened when the ORAS player base was more active.

Considering you have a Chikorita, I’d breed that and put up the offspring on the GTS requesting a Plusle, etc.

I'm uncertain about its status, but if you're looking for a quick trade then I recommend you use the GTS. It's in the second PSS menu:

Put a somewhat-rare Pokémon up on the GTS for trade, such as a version exclusive, and you will probably receive your desired Pokémon in a day or two, or even less. At least, that’s what happened when the ORAS player base was more active.

Considering you have a Chikorita, I’d breed that and put up the offspring on the GTS requesting a Plusle, etc.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm a bit worried to use the GTS as I've heard a horror story of someone who got a Pokémon off that that broke their game.

I have now hatched two Chikoritas. They're almost identical - the only difference is one has 11 HP and one has 12 and they have different characteristics. They're both male, level 1 with no experience. Attack, defense, sp. attack, and sp. defense are all 6 while speed is 5. Nature is relaxed. The characteristic of the one with 12 HP is "likes to thrash about" and the characteristic of the one with 11 HP is "proud of its power". Both of them say "Egg received: 4/21/2021, From: Day Care helpers, Egg Hatched: 4/21/2021, Where: Route 110". Obviously that's MM/DD/YYYY. I think those dates are right. They sound it, and I have corrected it quite recently - dates tend to go haywire on my DS; some Pokémon even say I got them in 2011 and I got this DS in 2014! Obviously neither have any contest points. They both have the moves Tackle and Growl, and the ability Overgrow. They need 9 experience points to get to level 2.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom