• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does Ash has a brother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Beast

Thunder Beam
Reaction score
Does Ash has a brother ? If it has ill probably "put my money" on Richie :)It makes a lot of sense to me.They are a lot alike.

If the theories about the last hoso episode are correct, Ritchie probably isn't related to Ash.

But Ash does have other half-brothers scattered around the world, including Luana's kid and that kid from the Drowzee episode in Kanto.

To be honest, since Ash is based on the purposely generic Red, there could be tons of lookalikes all over the place. Chances are that there are probably lookalikes of other characters, like Max.

It's probably related to Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny coming from a whole family of lookalikes.

Why do I get the feeling this thread was inspired by, "It's Mr. Mime Time" from the first season?

Remember when the real Mr. Mime walks into Delia's house, and Ash is standing there with the Mr. Mime costume on after running from Team Rocket?

Delia asks, "Does Ash have a twin brother?"

lol.

Yes, yes he does. Ash's brother is Deoxys. And Ho-oh is his father.

In the third season, Ash was secretly replaced with a robotic double to further...wait, sorry.

I think this type of discussion just generally stems from the mystery surrounding Ash's backstory.

If the theories about the last hoso episode are correct, Ritchie probably isn't related to Ash.

What theories be these?

As for Satoshi's brother...I think it's Sonansu, since they've got similar personalities, and plus they really resemble each other.

As for Satoshi's brother...I think it's Sonansu, since they've got similar personalities, and plus they really resemble each other.

Quoted for truth.

XD

But seriously now...in "Princess vs Princess," Misty tells Brock and Ash that they don't know what it's like to be the youngest sibling, because Brock is the oldest and Ash is an "only child." He doesn't correct her.

To my mind, Ash could have a half-sibling, depending on who his father is (and what else said father has been up to), but I believe that Ash is Delia's only child for sure.

Wait, what's this about Luana's kid and the Drowzee episode? Was it actually said that they're related in a way? I thought I remembered from the Orange episode that Luana mistook Ash as her own son.

No, I wasn't being serious about that.

What theories be these?
Silver from the Moltres hoso seems to know Ash, the main theory being that this is because he is Ash's father. If that were true, his not knowing Richie would suggest no relation there.

Ash need more that Brother, he need one Little Sister...
With His Father Lost In Some Place of World Pokemon (I Think That Dawn is Self Sister of Ash, His Father Too Lost... Pokemon Trainer = ¿Irresponsible Parents ?), But Think That Is More Easy That Delia Give One Brother To Ash.. Strange Ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom