• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does it piss you off when people stare at you just because you look different?

Rоulette Goddess

clear fluid.
Reaction score
i get so angry whenever someone stares at me just because i wear something out of the ordinary. i find it so insulting and disrespectful. like they look at you as if you're some sort of alien. plus, when they're with someone else, they tend to talk behind your back and say things such as, "oh, did you see his haircut?"

i NEVER do that. like i don't stare at people who look different. it's just so immoral, 'cause we're all equal. and no one deserves to be stared at.

how do you feel when people stare at you? don't you just wanna tell them to stop staring? i swear, it makes me so angry. the other day, i was on the bus, and this lady kept looking at me with eyes full of contempt. in my head, i was like, "how can she do this? does she not know better?" i felt like telling her, "why are you staring, asshole!?" like i swear, people need to stop staring. it ENRAGES me.

Last edited:
If someone stares at you, stare back while undressing and see how long they continue to stare...I kid of course, just ignore them, if you take notice or care what strangers think than you should take a look at yourself and pick out the things that objectively count about you.

it's just so immoral, 'cause we're all equal. and no one deserves to be stared at.

Sorry but no it isn't. And no we are not. And that is a matter of pure opinion.

Not really. Although some of the clothing I wear is "socially weird", I stare/talk about people who wears fucked up shit as well so I can't really complain. Mainly fat girls in small clothing though, or mall goths who likes to wear all black in 98 degree weather.

Well, no one stares at me so I can't actually have a say in the matter. But they do looked at me in surprise when I went to school last week with slit eyebrows. But it was more of a surprise for several secs than anything more.

I don't dress out of the ordinary, so I don't get stared at, but nobody should be stared at, it's very rude. I knew that when I was about 5, it's common sense, but some adults still do it to others.

Well if you're not dressed normal, it shouldn't really come as a shock. It might not be fair, but being offended by it is a pretty stupid reaction.

I don't really get stared at, and if I do, it's probably because I'm so great at existing.

Sometimes I stare back. When they finally ask what I am looking I responded with " I don't know, I'm still trying to figure that out" or something like that.

I wear a flat cap (i.e. Lucas' hat) everywhere. People constantly make comments. I just look at them and do my Joker grin.

They never bother me again.

Nope.I just get on with my life. Most people may make a comment once or twice, but that's about it. Except for the time I cosplayed as Ash, but that's a different matter.

I wear a flat cap (i.e. Lucas' hat) everywhere. People constantly make comments. I just look at them and do my Joker grin.

They never bother me again.

I wear a hunting cap most everywhere. It's pretty awesome and no one really says anything other than "cool hat."

Hats rock.

Yes, Hats are awesome. ^^

Yes, I get stared at, but I just look at them and laugh.

You should never ever care what anyone thinks or says about you, ever! Human beings are nasty, cruel and deceitful, dangerous... vile creatures. Never trust anyone, or let anyone feel like they have your trust.

If you do this, you will live a long, happy and successful life. If you act in a naive way, by giving personal information out on-line, you won't. People only make other people sad and nothing else. Everyone's top priority is themselves, whatever they say.

Whenever you talk to someone, or meet someone, expect the very worst from them. Anything better than that, is a bonus and feels nice. I much prefer the company of imaginary characters to anyone real, at least they won't try to bully me into committing suicide, with a delusional view that I will ever stop living ever, I am going to live forever...

A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength — life itself is will to power. Nothing else matters.

I'm pretty sure if you were at an amusement park and you saw a 300 lb chick in a skimpy bikini and her belly pierced, you'd be staring and snickering with your friends too.

You should never ever care what anyone thinks or says about you, ever! Human beings are nasty, cruel and deceitful, dangerous... vile creatures. Never trust anyone, or let anyone feel like they have your trust.

If you do this, you will live a long, happy and successful life. If you act in a naive way, by giving personal information out on-line, you won't. People only make other people sad and nothing else. Everyone's top priority is themselves, whatever they say.

Whenever you talk to someone, or meet someone, expect the very worst from them. Anything better than that, is a bonus and feels nice. I much prefer the company of imaginary characters to anyone real, at least they won't try to bully me into committing suicide, with a delusional view that I will ever stop living ever, I am going to live forever...

A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength — life itself is will to power. Nothing else matters.

Someone's kinda paranoic IMO. Sheesh, not everybody out there is a predator waiting to go for your jugular, mate.

That problem hasn't happened to me, but I'd get really annoyed if that actually happened.

Nope, that does not piss me off. It's only a natural reaction after all. When something's different from what people are used to they stare at it, simple.

I get a lot of stares at school- not because I dress different but because I am different, and I'm proud of it, or, hey, maybe I'm just used to it.

I stare at people sometimes, albeit usually unintentional because I have habit of day-dreaming, so I don't give a care when someone stares at me, even if they're laughing at me. It's their opinion of me, and heck, I have to admit, I do sometimes get over excited and raise my voice, or wear a scarf in the middle of spring.

Back
Top Bottom