• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Does someone know what these are?

Reaction score
Hello at all!
I was tiding my room searching for old things and I've found these:

These are Pokemon Spinning Tops which I can't find anywhere on the internet the name. Does someone here know it? And does someone know how much they value?

Pokemon Master in Training
Reaction score
I cant find them either, do they have a date or anything on the bottom or anywhere?

Reaction score
On the bottom it's written:
© Pokèmon/Nintendo
BANDAI 2010
And a code that varies from one pokeball to the other.

Reaction score
can you send me one of the codes?
i think i found something?

Reaction score

I think I've also found what they are. They're probably called spin and pokeball or spin and go and they were principally diffused in Italy and UK. While some of them (exprecially non rare pokemon) are valued around 10-15£:
Legendary pokemon are valued to a pretty high price:

Reaction score
Poké Ball Twister Figures Raikou, Entei, Suicune
Bandai Europe 2011

With the last fringes of the HeartGold/SoulSilver promotion in favor of Black and White, comes these gorgeous European-exlusive figure tops, complete with unique molds. Like Beyblades but cooler, these tops launch out of their Pokéballs to combat each other. These figures are also huge; to put it in perspective, the Pokéballs are 1:1 life size. Entei comes with a Timer Ball, Raikou a Quick Ball, and Suicune a Dive Ball. For the Italian language release of these figures, Bandai released them jointly with famous Italian toy company Giochi Preziosi.

This is part of them!

Bandai Pokemon Pokeball twister battle set spinning tops Pikachu + Zorua | eBay
example

Reaction score
Awesome work! Found at the same time but your research has more details:D. Thank you!