• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does someone know what these are?

Yoshibboss

Reaction score
Hello at all!
I was tiding my room searching for old things and I've found these:

These are Pokemon Spinning Tops which I can't find anywhere on the internet the name. Does someone here know it? And does someone know how much they value?

On the bottom it's written:
© Pokèmon/Nintendo
BANDAI 2010
And a code that varies from one pokeball to the other.

I think I've also found what they are. They're probably called spin and pokeball or spin and go and they were principally diffused in Italy and UK. While some of them (exprecially non rare pokemon) are valued around 10-15£:

Legendary pokemon are valued to a pretty high price:

Poké Ball Twister Figures Raikou, Entei, Suicune
Bandai Europe 2011

With the last fringes of the HeartGold/SoulSilver promotion in favor of Black and White, comes these gorgeous European-exlusive figure tops, complete with unique molds. Like Beyblades but cooler, these tops launch out of their Pokéballs to combat each other. These figures are also huge; to put it in perspective, the Pokéballs are 1:1 life size. Entei comes with a Timer Ball, Raikou a Quick Ball, and Suicune a Dive Ball. For the Italian language release of these figures, Bandai released them jointly with famous Italian toy company Giochi Preziosi.

This is part of them!

Bandai Pokemon Pokeball twister battle set spinning tops Pikachu + Zorua | eBay
example

Awesome work! Found at the same time but your research has more details:D. Thank you!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom