• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dog vs Cat

Which do you like more? Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs

Votes: 111 33.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 143 43.3%
  • Both!

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • Neither!

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
Well I've had cats all my life so I think I'm a cat person. Which is funny because I work at a dog groomers...lol.

Caaaaats~ They're so sweet & fluffy & cuddly! ♥ Not to mention I've grown up around them my whole life.

Give me a cute puppy, though, & I'll be all over 'em. xD

I don't really like either (I have a mild fear of everything that moves [yes, even humans]), but I'd have to go with dogs.

Dogs. I love cats, they're adorable and all, but dogs are friendlier and not as spoiled as cats are. It's more effort having a dog than a cat though, since you don't have to walk your cat etc.

Dogs. Once tamed, they are less likely to hurt the master.
They have more power and are able to guard you.

Cats are too elusive for my liking...

I'm indifferent about this. I like dogs since they're loyal companions, and I like cats since they are cute. And YouTube.

It's hard to say, mainly because I'm not a huge pet person in general. I've owned both dogs and cats, and (quite obviously), there's positives and negatives to each of them. If you would've asked me this question years ago, then I would've said cats without hesitating! However, owning several cats over the years has kind of changed my perspective. I really missed having a dog; how energetic one was, and how loyal it was once you've trained it properly. It's because of this that I think dogs are kinda more fun than cats, and plus Golden Labradors are just awesome. ♥

I like cats, but I <33 dogs!! There are so many different breeds(mixes included!) and sizes and cute faces!

I say cats. Even though I had dogs throughout my life, I just think that cats are easier to handle and comfort.

First, puppies are cuter than kittens. But I can't resist petting a cat when I see one ^^. It seems that cats are more popular, probably because they are more independent (and those memes and videos with funny cats). But dogs are more loyal, there is more diversity (a looot of breeds) and even if they do something wrong, there is still something innocent about them. I have 3 dogs atm (a German Sheperd, a Border Collie and a mixed breed) which I love from all of my heart but I still like cats so I can't decide -.-.

Well, to be honest, I like cats more. They're intelligent. They know where their home is when they go out, and they're quiet and whatnot. I'll never be a dog person, they're just not my thing.

I'm in the minority. I say always dogs before cats. No kitty litter, no meowing to get food at AWKWARD times, and best of all, peaceful breakfasts (or well, breakfasts where your cats aren't trying to get your milk, anyways...) Plus I was pounced on by one of our cats the other day because she wanted me up NOW. Not later...ugh. >_>

And really, I just love my dog. She's a sweet, smart girl. :p

Dogs.

When I was really little I probably would have considered myself a cat person. However, my mom was allergic to them so we never had one. It took me a while, but I grew attached to dogs. Now we have three dogs that I really can't imagine living without.

TBH, I have a hard time even finding kittens and cats to be cute these days, which probably puts me out there as very weird.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom