• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dog vs Cat

Which do you like more? Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs

Votes: 111 33.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 143 43.3%
  • Both!

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • Neither!

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
Cats.

The only dogs I'm partial to are Dobermans.

I don't like dogs because they always want attention, and well, it's annoying. And they crap everywhere. Cats piss anywhere, but they have the ability to bury their soiling.

Dogs FTW. Anyone who likes cats enjoys fat, lazy, stupid, mean, shedding, resentful, conniving, little wretches who won't come when called or play or snuggle. Ew.

Looks like you've been around the wrong cats. Mine are none of those.

I chose both.

I couldn't possibly choose one over the other. Dogs and cats are both amazing companions, at least in my eyes.

Dogs FTW. Anyone who likes cats enjoys fat, lazy, stupid, mean, shedding, resentful, conniving, little wretches who won't come when called or play or snuggle. Ew.

Most of the time thats true, but not always. My cat won't leave me alone sometimes, I even taught her to sit, stay out and roll over... I know some say you teach that to dogs, not cats, but I saw a woman once who trained a cockatoo to do the same one, so its not just restricted to dogs.

Actually, every cat I have passed, seen or been close to has follwed me around and likes me, only once did a cat try and claw me, but it was really nasty that one.

I don't like dogs because they always want attention, and well, it's annoying. And they crap everywhere. Cats piss anywhere, but they have the ability to bury their soiling.

Oh, I guess you missed the meeting, but it has been discovered that you can housebreak a dog with little to no difficulty.

I would rather let a dog outside of my home to do his business in the yard than have to mess with a catbox at all. I mean, you keep a box of shit and piss somewhere in your home. That's nasty. That is also why the cats I've had were outside cats.

I got a dog that always digs his nose into the garbage can and I used to have a female cat back in 2005 when she died. She was 16 Earth years and too old to remain on Earth. She died of old age, but I really liked it. The reason why I selected Neither on this poll is because I'm too lazy now-in-days to feed the animals, especially my one and only pet known as the dog, who last week chewed on my toothbrush while sleeping with me one night, and got me fussing the next morning so I throw him out my room and ban him from it. Dogs make a lot of noise and some dogs just whine for no reason when they get no food in their bowl, yet they still haven't eaten it from the previous night which just disappoints me. :(

I generally enjoy dogs and cats, although I have never owned a cat (as my mom is allergic). I've met some nice cats, and some mean cats. My friends cat attacked my leg, scratching it up, but her other cat loves to get her stomach rubbed. On the other hand, Small Dogs are generally annoying, but I love larger dogs.

Cats are much calmer. Catgirls are much cuter. Dogs tear down your mother's favorite curtains, knock over your dad's antique vase and love the taste of your brand new DSi.

Pitbulls kill children.

Wow. No. Irresponsible dog owners kill children. Way to feed the stereotype.

I've met more loving, nice pitbulls in my life than I have met mean pitbulls. Actually, I don't recall that I've met a mean pit at all. I'm not saying they don't exist, but not all pitbulls are like that. Most are nice.

Though I don't recommend leaving your child unattended with ANY animal, I used to play with a pitbull who lived near my grandmother when I was little. She loved me.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom