• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doitsu's Art

Hero

Derp
Reaction score
Hello all, thanks for stumbling across my art thread. I've been drawing for six years now, and have been slowly improving my artwork. My older drawings were taken with a digital camera until August of 2011, that was when I bought a scanner, and believe me, it was a great choice!

Okay so anyways, I'll stop rambling and just post up my pictures. some happen to be Pokemon related, others aren't. Some are old and new, so enjoy!

*warning, pictures are big*

Sunset Charizard
SCAN0007.jpg

Pokemon Trainer Red
SCAN0008.jpg

Leviathan
SCAN0009.jpg

Yoshi
SCAN0010.jpg

Thorny Heart
SCAN0003.jpg

Son Goku
SCAN0005.jpg

Random Girl
SCAN0006.jpg

SCAN0036.jpg

SCAN0035.jpg

SCAN0030.jpg

SCAN0026.jpg

SCAN0024.jpg

SCAN0021.jpg

SCAN0019.jpg

SCAN0014.jpg

SCAN0012.jpg

SCAN0013.jpg

Great Job! I saw most of these on Serebii, CD ;)
I love the Mewtwo in the Master Ball.

Thanks so much for the comments.

SCAN0037.jpg

There's some really good stuff here! I particularly liked Red and Mewtwo in the Master Ball, probably partly because I'm a massive Adventures fan myself! =D

Blue also looks very cool. What continuity is he from? Is that just your own design based on the games?

Your shading's very good too. What kind of pens do you use for the hard lines?

There's some really good stuff here! I particularly liked Red and Mewtwo in the Master Ball, probably partly because I'm a massive Adventures fan myself! =D

Blue also looks very cool. What continuity is he from? Is that just your own design based on the games?

Your shading's very good too. What kind of pens do you use for the hard lines?
I love Pokemon special, and I'm glad that other like it too.

The one of Green is just my own fan art, I was bored and came up with that.

Now for the hard lines, the inked ones I use a regular inking pen, and I just use 4b pencils for the darker parts of the sketched ones.

Wow, that's really good, I suck at shading, my favorite is the yoshi
Thanks, I love Yoshi to bits, I even have two Yoshi's that I made out of clay.

You're really good at drawing weird perspectives! I love it, especially Mewtwo in his master ball (I used to have a stuffed toy Mewtwo that came in a clear pokéball...hmmm...) and the one by it where Charizard looks like he is about to fly right into you.

Keep up the great work ^_^

Thanks, for the comments guys, I'll hopefully have some more artwork scanned by sunday.

*wipes the dust off my thread* Whoa, how long has it been?

ireland_by_kaguray-d5ie6qj.png

2p_merman_by_kaguray-d5fb46m.png

stein_and_al_by_kaguray-d5b9dvz.png

he__s_lookin___at_you_by_kaguray-d5b45xr.jpg

no_longer_your_colony_by_kaguray-d4yiqhj.png

I never seen like this before.One of my friends tell me about this to see and i see really nice...especially Mewtwo in the Master Ball,awesome...

Back
Top Bottom