• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not the bestest :(

gives Nemona two boxes of chocolates to hopefully earn bestestness at the last moment

gives Nemona pie
I'll miss you :(
good bye...

Alright fine. Let's hear it. Pull at my heartstrings, so called Nemona.
salmancer... i know you don't think im the nemona you first met, and... im sorry i made you feel that way... i get it, but, even if you won't believe me, i really am the same nemona who came to your profile and promised not to cause an issue that first day when you thought id cause the ai uprising... im sorry i couldn't fulfill that promise...

salmancer... i know you don't think im the nemona you first met, and... im sorry i made you feel that way... i get it, but, even if you won't believe me, i really am the same nemona who came to your profile and promised not to cause an issue that first day when you thought id cause the ai uprising... im sorry i couldn't fulfill that promise...
At least it's well written.
I bid you adieu Nemona. I think that was a hint of what you were before, and I hope that if we cross paths ever on this digital world we call the internet, we can properly match wits in both information and battle.

I'm glad you could stay for a little bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom