• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dolce's Delectable Collection: Where Dolce's extra money goes... :P

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Been wanting to make this thread for awhile, but now that I got a laptop recently this will be a whole lot easier to maintain. I don't collect a lot of things, and I've probably been actively following merch and TCG related things for about a year. But this is what I have an collected over the years. It's not much but I hope you all enjoy~

Pins so far:
EhJI9pD - Imgur.jpg
I don't buy pins on their lonesome so these are what I have from TCG boxes, and collections. I have considered buying some pins like Alolan Raichu since it's one of my favorites 'mons.

Coins:
cLpvUJJ - Imgur.jpg
Same case with the pins, I don't actively seek out coins. But it is definitely boring these use the same Pikachu coin so much.

Jigglypuff gold card:
AnYwMJ1 - Imgur.jpg
I picked this up at a flea market a few years back because I thought it was really cool. The seller I bought it from sold it to me for cheap, I don't remember it being more than $5 honestly. But he also didn't have the Pokeball case it originally came with, that might be why. But it's nice having something older in my collection.

Backpack:
OsZTHg5 - Imgur.jpg
I picked this up at Newbury Comics, I travel between houses a lot so I use this bag to carry PJs and whatnot. It's pretty sturdy and well made, so it's a purchase I'm content with~

Figures:
FVjwRu4 - Imgur.jpg
Forget what TCG boxes these came to be honest. But I don't collect figures either. I just get them in boxes really.

Lanyard, and keychain:
s4A2mby - Imgur.jpg

Bulbasaur:
iGERrFU - Imgur.jpg
He's a bootleg, but I thought he was cute. I've had to sew him up three times, but he was the best of the bunch.

Gen 1 Sprite fleece throw:
s2u8Byn - Imgur.jpg
My favorite blankie. :p

Leafeon, and Rowlet plush:
DIreDn7 - Imgur.jpg

Electric Rodents:
DUYvWDb - Imgur.jpg

That's all I have to share for now. If it wasn't for Christmas being around the corner I would have bought more plushies by now.... Clefairy, Rockruff, Ditto, Jirachi, Pyukumuku, Stufful. I have a huge wishlist. :p

Last edited:
Bought myself a Mega Construx Cubone this past week. I got one for my cousin as well since he loves building.

JPEG_20171212_211022.jpg

I definitely want to get a bigger set next time around. I didn't think I would like the Cubone but boy I was wrong. :x

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom