• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dolce's Sweet Sketches

Very nice Dolce! How is Maya by the way? I've been thinking of learning how to use it and such XD

I spent a lot of time watching tutorials to learn the basics. :sweatlol: But I've found that once I got a good grip on the basics it got easier over time. And aside from that modeling definitely takes time. Though it's definitely a program worth learning the ropes of.

These three little random characters I was in a rush to design for my class since it was already late, I think they're cute though and definitely worth refining somewhere down the road if I can make some time for myself. But hopefully you guys like them!

f8c0Ulm.jpg

A marionette, spooky ain't he?

ph6FMMj.jpg

A very simple fairy, if I had the time I would have given her fancier wings aha.

6mkEfXZ.jpg

A slightly spooky rabbit.

And yea I know I can't draw a straight line for the life of me, but oh well. :p

Dunno what it is, but I really adore drawing in this cartoon-esque style. So I figured I'd share some things from class I drew.

Image_00001_zpsy5wf6aan.jpg

Image_00005_zpsdjh7ilg8.jpg

Your art is really good and I don't know if u mentioned this or not but are going to be an animator or an artist/illustrator?

Your art is really good and I don't know if u mentioned this or not but are going to be an animator or an artist/illustrator?

Thank you! I'm interested in animation and I'm hoping to be a storyboard artist. Or maybe even do comics.

Class is always the best place to draw, and I love the cartoon style!

*Uses a revive on my thread*

My manager at work wanted me to draw a carp. So this is what happened.
20170110_205738_zpsip4ryxdd.jpg

I doodle at work sometimes too.

20170527_163514_zpstqikakin.jpg

photo_1474223076275_zpssbe5mcac.jpg

This one is incomplete but it's Chloe and Katarina from Summoner's War, a mobile game I play. Chloe's immunity and invincibility buff completes Katarina. :')

20170527_213909_zpshaldxtiz.jpg

I don't draw as much as I used to, but I'll try to upload some drawings even if they're just doodles. Especially since drawing is soothing for me.

Below you'll see exactly how productive I am at work. Time for more work doodles from me. :p

20170807_203514_zpsgt4afszo.png

rsz_20170814_211450.png

rsz_20170814_211529.png
None of these were drawn in any long period of time really. So please excuse the sketchiness.

The first doodle well I was tired and that was my inspiration.

For the 2nd... I dunno. I just started with a superhero pose.

The 3rd one is my favorite, but I'm annoyed it's blurry (I snapped a quick pic before giving it away). There's a kid at work who's very very jumpy and goofy so I joke that he's nervous all the time and drew him as a cartoon with big ole "im sowwy" eyes.

20170814_211712.png

The above was a gift for someone. It's an Occult Girl from Summoner's War hugging her teddy.

Edit: Looks like Photobucket decided to mess with my links in the first post so I'll fix those later.

Back
Top Bottom