• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[DONE] in Need of an Enti, Heatran, and Slackoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Victini

totally fangirling out
Reaction score
So i need one of the Slakoth line in my Pokemon black version. I have a Uxie for offer, I also have most of a living dex so can breed most of anything......

Last edited:
Re: in Need of an Enti, Heatran, and Slackoth

So i need a Enti, a Heatran, and one of the Slakoth line in my Pokemon black version. I have a Uxie and a couple Phione for offer for Enti and Heatran (or Slackoth). I also have most of a living dex so can breed most of anything......

I've got an Entei and Heatran I can trade you.

I'd like an Adamant Skarmory and make an offer of a random 1-4 generation Pokemon(lvl doesn't matter) and I'll see if I need it.

what do you want?
i have my DS infront of me too

like a Uxie or phione?
i'm gona check what nature my skarmory is

ok :)
:p my skarmory's lonley
oh:5200-3334-0016

I'll take the lonely Skarmory, I'll breed one with adamant nature :) my fc is in signature

ok

Btw they're both event Pokemon and 100% legit.

Thank You!

I can give you the Slakoth since they are in my White Forest. Do you have a Yamna?

i have like 500 from a failed shiny hunt, and i never bothered to release them

When are you gona be on?

I'm on now. I just have to take a quick shower. I believe my fc is: 4814-0874-7910. I also have to run thru the elite four which won't take long.

ok
i have to get out of charegstone cave anyway

FC's in sig

Last edited:

Thanks Radiuh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom