• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Don't care if it's gone.

ArcaKnight

Gone...
Reaction score
What Pokemon would you not care if it was taken out every single game?
I think stantler or smoochum.
Your thoughts?

luvdisc
shuckle
seviper
ice cream and trash mon
paras/parsect
forrtres
octrilary
emboar
granbul
maractus
sneasel (weavile can stay)
sawk
throh
kelfki
mega heracross (regular can stay)
and probably all baby pokemon save for pichu

I'm thinking Basculin. Useless placeholder fish. I literally forgot to include it when I migrated my living Dex into AS an had to look it up...

A random middle form, since they're not too useful anyway.

The Wormy family, such as useless breed of Pokemon that's very pointless. I've even forgotten it exists at times.

Diglett family - I prefer Drilbur far more
Mega Slowbro - Most pointless Mega ever, regular Slowbro can stay, he owes Flygon one Mega Evolution
Mr. Mime and Jynx - Enough said
Pinsir and it's Mega- I hate looking at it, I think it looks hideous
Mega Heracross - Ugliest Mega of all, regular Heracross can also stay
Stantler - What is with it's face, it looks like it has a coconut for a nose
Burmy family - I keep forgetting these things exist
Lickilicky - What is this I don't even...
Phione - Most pointless event legendary ever
The elemental monkeys - Copy-pasted and a waste of space, I liked Simisear better back when it was called Infernape
Throh and Sawk - Rejected Muppets
Conkeldurr - Just ugly IMO
Stunfisk - Do I really need to answer?
Bunnelby family- Least favorite early rodent
Dedenne - My least favorite of the electric rodents, it's poorly designed and pointless in my opinion

Delibird, what a useless Pokemon with horrible stats and one move that has a chance of healing the opponent.

Also a dishonorable mention to Farfetch'd, a not so common Pokemon with crap stats. Not my cup of tea at all.

Lickilicky.
Machoke/amp.
Mega Manectric (Mega design only, send it back to the drawing board and try again plz)

Oh, I wouldn't mind if Raichu was removed. Honestly I think I'd prefer a new evolution for Pichu, with Pikachu becoming a normal 3rd evo and Raichu via Thunderstone.

Jynx: Self-explanatory
Stantler: Santa's Reindeer games rejects
Diglett family: Whack-a-Mole Mon? Give me Drilbur anyday
Pinsir + Mega: Ugly bug is ugly, and freaky
Lickilicky: What the slaggin' is it!?
Diggersby: Poor Bunnelby, it had decent potential, but the Homer Rabbit ruined it
Timburr family: Carnival muscle rejects
Mega Heracross: Regular one is fine, Mega needs to be squashed
Mega Swampert: Mudskipper on steroids
Delibird: Only usefulness was tormenting TRio during the Johto arc, outside of that, too gimmicky
Tentacool family: I have a bone to pick with those spineless jellies, so let them shrivel up on the shore
Mega Blastoise: Good potential, but oh-so generic and overburdened with cannons, back to the drawing board
Mega Manectric: What did they do to my lovely Manectric!? Back to the drawing board, stat!
Scizor: It... is... EVERYWHERE!!! On... every... TEAM IN EXISTENCE!!!
Shuckle: Most. Annoying. Tank. Bug. Ever.
Dragonite: Overglorified Puff the Magic Dragon, especially after Iris came along
Maractus: Failed excuse for a desert pincushion. Cacnea and Cacturne did it right
Seismitoad: Had potential, became hideous, makes me feel sorry for Tympole and Palpitoad
Almost all Baby Pokemon except Pichu, Togepi, and Wynaut

Delibird, what a useless Pokemon with horrible stats and one move that has a chance of healing the opponent.

Also a dishonorable mention to Farfetch'd, a not so common Pokemon with crap stats. Not my cup of tea at all.

Amen to above. I'll also add Tentacool/Tentacruel (I friggin hate those Jellyfish) Basculin (just as annoying as Tentacool), Plusule/Minun (The only Pika-Clone that really seems redundant), Arceus (Seriously? A supposedly godly Pokemon that now has trouble against Rayquyza/Mega-Mewtwo?), and Dunsparce (useless for such a rare Pokemon, and looks ugly as heck).

Lumineon. It is, in my opinion, the most forgettable pokemon. I often forget it exists.

Whats with all the haters on Diglett and Shuckle? They are beautiful!

Oh, several Pokemon.

Most of gen 3 (the only ones I really like being Mightyena and Aggron)
Tepig family
Magmortar
Darumaka and Darmanitan
Lickitung and Lickilicky
Froakie family
Quilladin
Chesnaught

Those are the notable ones, anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom