• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Don't care if it's gone.

If we want to get technical, I would care if Pokemon I disliked were gone, because their absence would delight me. Houndoom can get its stupid face out of the games. If we're talking about outright indifference, well, the majority of the Pokedex tbh. There is a (somewhat) small percentage of Pokemon I like and an even smaller percentage of Pokemon I dislike -- I hold no positive or negative feelings towards most Pokemon.

Stunfisk - Do I really need to answer?
come on guys stunfisk is awesome

and diggersby, to a slightly lesser extent, but stunfisk moreso and I didn't feel the need to quote more than two people

Meh, on the bright side, stantler is getting mentioned here more than I anticipated. Thing deserves more hate than I see it getting most of the time, it's just gross looking.

Last edited:
Nosepass and Probopass. I hate that Nosepass gives out such a worthless amount of experience points and the fact both of them can have Sturdy. They suck.

I hate Jynx and Slurpuff, also. The rest are okay with me except those four.

If we want to get technical, I would care if Pokemon I disliked were gone, because their absence would delight me. Houndoom can get its stupid face out of the games. If we're talking about outright indifference, well, the majority of the Pokedex tbh. There is a (somewhat) small percentage of Pokemon I like and an even smaller percentage of Pokemon I dislike -- I hold no positive or negative feelings towards most Pokemon.

come on guys stunfisk is awesome

and diggersby, to a slightly lesser extent, but stunfisk moreso and I didn't feel the need to quote more than two people

Meh, on the bright side, stantler is getting mentioned here more than I anticipated. Thing deserves more hate than I see it getting most of the time, it's just gross looking.

And Stunkfisk is gross looking to me:)

Plusle and Minun. I will never forget when I was playing through Ruby for the first time and saw the first one. I was like "Wow, Gamefreak, really?" Then I saw the other one... Not just one blatant Pichu ripoff, but two blatant Pichu ripoffs! I have no idea why the electric rodent Pokemon of the later generations are so hated on, but Plusle and Minun are oftentimes left alone? They're by far the worst.

I wouldn't miss it if a lot of G3 Pokemon disappeared, actually. There are some I really love, so I don't want to say I wouldn't be sad if all of them disappeared... But the generation was just really 'ew' to me. The starters had bad designs, and then there was Nosepass.

I'll keep Swellow and Tropius, but the rest are generally forgetabble IMO. My OR team is shaping up to be mostly other generations' Pokemon. Lol.

shame on you gen 3 is love gen 3 is life.

Please don't say rude things like that to me. I'm getting tired of constantly being bashed for my dislike of gen 3. I don't like gen 3. Deal with it.

Don't feel bad... I always disliked Generation III, and always will. Although I can't extend that to all or even most of the Pokemon. But I will not deny that a lot of G3 Pokemon are very blah.

Lickitung and Lickiliky or whatever it's spelled.
Grimer and Muk
Dunsparce
Sunflora. Sunkern can stay for Pokethalons.
Male Combee
Tangela and Tangrowth
Stantler

Luvdisc
Lillipup Line
Luvdisc's Not Evo
Azurill & Wynaut
Tepig Line
Samurott
Patrat Line
Purloin Line
Those damn monkeys.
Pidove line
Woobat Line
Basculin
Gothita line
Ice Cream Cone line
Klink line
Chesnaught
Delphox
Scatterbug Line
Binacle line
Budew
Chingling line
chatot
minun & plusle
Finneon line
mantyke
Agumon
Silcoon/cascoon
Unown
qwilfish

I like them all too much (stantler is cool ok???????) , but I'd get rid of Lickylicky and Mega Slowbro.

I'd mourn for anything except for the Wingull family and the Fletchling family.

Lumineon. It is, in my opinion, the most forgettable pokemon. I often forget it exists.
I remember that hideous thing but that's why I want it gone forever. :remembers Battle Maison and shudders:

Oh and Bidoof. If it were to disappear I wouldn't care at all. It wrecked one too many of my Poke Radar chains, thank you.

I can't be the only one who wouldn't want any of them to go. Yes there are Pokemon I don't like, that's to be expected. But I like the fact that there's some good, some bad, and some I could care less about.
Things just wouldn't be the same without the Zubats and Tentacools!

most of gen 5 and 6. They had their gems such as beartic and cofagrigus but most others I wouldnt miss or most likely even notice they were missing

Pikachu would be first I would love to see gone - it's my least favorite of all 719 Pokemon, and all of the "baby Pokemon". I also wouldn't miss Probopass/Nosepass or Torchic and Piplup's evolutions (that's just my opinion)

Mega Heracross. Mega Heracross ruined one of my favourite Pokemon by having it turn into a mess. I can respect it's useful in battling, but I can't forgive the design at all so I wouldn't care if it was just removed from existence.

Tepig Line
Samurott
Purloin Line
Chesnaught
Chingling line

Fite me irl

Emboar, Samurott, Liepard, Chesnaught and Chimecho are some of my favourite Pokemon. :(

Mega Heracross. One of my favourite and coolest looking Bug Type to me turns into an hideous abomination, i don't care if it's gone and hell i would be glad if it's gone. Go back to the drawing board to make a better looking Mega for Heracross, GF.

As for me, I won't miss the Trubbish line or the Gulpin line. I just don't find them appealing at all.

There are so many stereotypical hatreds on this list, im not saying any names. But i cant even get myself to hate bidoof or even luvdisc, cuz do u rlly want to go rock smash for scales. Bidoofs evolution is an hm slave so watever. Trubbish line; garbodor is still more creative than muk the blob. Stunfisk is over powered defensively. I cant hate so many others but i woulnt mind removing burmys line. Honestly, who hasnt forgotten about him, plus its just gimmicky.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom