• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Don't care if it's gone.

I'm pretty sure most of us have already forgotten that Alomomola exists, right?

A ton of them, there's a lot of Pokemon that are either forgettable, redundant, or otherwise uninteresting:

-All but one of the Pidgey, Spearow, Taillow, and Unfezant lines
-All but one of the Rattata, Sentret, and Zigzagoon lines
-Caterpie, Weedle, and Scatterbug lines
-Ekans line
-Jigglypuff line
-Paras line
-Venonat line
-Doduo line
-Lickitung line
-Aipom line
-Delibird
-Stantler
-Whimsur line
-Plusle and Minun
-Spoink line
-Spinda
-Chimecho line
-Spheal line
-Burmy line
-Shellos line
-Glameow line
-Bronzor line
-Finneon line
-Phione
-Purrloin line
-The monkey trio
-Woobat line
-Roggenrola line
-Audino
-Timburr line
-Tympole line
-Petilil line
-Basculin
-Maractus
-Dwebble line
-Tirtouga line
-Trubbish line
-Mincinno line
-Ducklett line
-Foongus line
-Klink line
-Stunfisk line
-Bouffalant
-Binacle line
-Goomy line

Also, Emolga and Alomomola should've been evolutions of Pachirisu and Luvdisc instead of separate Pokemon.

Agree w/ Emolga and Alomomola being evolutions of Pachirisu and Luvdisc. What I'd do is have Mega Slowking instead of Mega Slowbro rather than outright get rid of Mega Slowbro, though.

I can't really think of any particular Pokemon I want to get rid of... apart from stupid, annoying, Protect-spamming Burmy! AAAAAAAAAARGH

Pikachu, and by extension, Pichu and Raichu.
I always end up using them, even though i hate them.
If we lost them, it'd force me to be a bit more imaginative with my team.

Mr. Mime (he's creepy and ugly, but I like Mime Jr., he's cute);
Remoraid and Octillery;
Basculin;
Plusle and Minun (I'm sorry but I find them extremely annoying).

Gurdurr and Conkeldurr. Timburr's alright but I really hate its evolutions.
Quagsire can get out too, along with Talonflame.

I want to say Luvdisc, but I use it for farming heart scales.

Finneon and Lumineon are incredibly forgetable and really brought nothing to the dex. I only remember them for how pointless they are.

Every Mega. Period.

Some can be reworked once they sit down and think them through. But most of them are garbage.

Irredeemable joke Pokémon, such as Luvdisc, Spinda, Stunfisk, and the Pikachu expies. Audino and the Chansey line can go bye-bye, the former being there just to make the game easier and the latter being an annoying wall. Unnecesary crutch characters (looking at you, Wurmple line) are not needed.

Reading my earlier reply, my thoughts still stand on the previous four that I mentioned, but there are a few more Pokemon I want to add to the list- the elemental monkeys. I can't believe I forgot to mention them because they are really terrible and everything about them makes me cringe. They can begone away from the games and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

Scyther - no. Ugly. Scizor is cooler. Can't even use fly!!!
Tentacool family - honestly, we have so many freaking water pokemon but this is the one that appears the most. GF just get us a new annoying water Pokemon to encounter every two seconds when surfing if yu need to have a Pokemon to do that. I'm sick of Tentacool and Tentacruel
Smoochum - I've never been a fan of Jynx, but Smoochum just needs to go away. It's a little kid with way too much lipstick.
The Regis. I've never been fond of these legends. They always kind of creeped me out. Never liked them. Mostly Regigigas. If they want to keep some then the others are okay, just get rid of the big guy.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom