• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Don't care if it's gone.

All of the mythical pokemon. Because then at least they wouldn't leave empty slots in my pokedex. (At least the events this year are letting me get some of them... but the ones from gen 6 will be forever unobtainable until they decide to give us them randomly again.) They're like DLC, but worse. You might have to pay for DLC but at least you can get it whenever you want. :|

Ben10 Dog-Zygard, the cores, and the cells. It doesn't really need that many forms. Just 50% form and 100% form. Turn the cores into special stones or something scattered across the region/world or something. They are going to have to work really hard to make me see these forms as anything other than an attempt at going "oooh look how cool this legendary is! ooooh~"

Every pikachu clone. They make little sense already since you don't even let them evolve, gamefreak. But you can usually already catch Pikachu in every region! Why on earth would they need to exist? We get it, you think Pikachu is perfect. You make it obvious by making its clones unable to evolve. ...I like Raichu better, even Pikachu is just there for me to get a Raichu.

Tympole. I think it's the face, but ever since I saw Tympole's art for the first time something about this pokemon has rubbed me the wrong way. It might be the eyebrows too. Gosh dang it I hate its face so much.

Mega Mewtwo Y and Charizard X. I hate Mewtwo Y's design, and Charizard X is cool and all but Charizard Y is the one that truly looks like the natural progression of Charizard's evolution. Charizard X just looks like a scientist took a mega stone and rule of cool'd Charizard's appearance.

Finneon and Lumineon are incredibly forgetable and really brought nothing to the dex. I only remember them for how pointless they are.
I want them gone because of the Maison. I have been swept by that smirking piece of garbage fish more times than I can count, so I HATE it with the fiery passion of a thousand billion noonday desert suns. It can go and I'd love to be the one that extincts that species. I got a frying pan with that sucker's name engraved right on it. :sneaky:
Miltank should be ground up into beef.

Oh, and Emolga sucks, too.
Yeah, both of them can go. Even finding a shiny Emolga in a Friend Safari hasn't warmed me up to the flying rat and that cow...! Primus, that. COW!

I have to add Muk to the list as well. Since the SOB held on and whipped me in Super Singles, I hate it with a freaking passion. It can shrivel up and die and I wouldn't care.

...the Battle Maison brings out the worst in me, I swear. It makes me hate Pokemon that I was indifferent towards for many years. Dunno if I like that. :unsure:

Aipom and Ambipom. These two have been one of the most useless and forgetteble pokemons ever. They've always been caught by me to be later stored in the PC and never being used again. Even Smeargle, Why battle when you can paint happy trees instead? And oh! Sunkern. Who wants a team with a SEED that has the LOWEST STARTING STATS IN THE SERIES? And Cherubi.. How do they taste? Do they scream when you're eating them? Because people can't battle mighty dragons with cherries, they totally have to eat these, right? And Dunsparce. "But it can learn Earthquake!" - I don't care, LOOK AT THAT THING.!.!

Jynx line
Mr. Mine line
Emboar
Most Gen 5 Pokemon actually so let me list the ones I don't want gone

Ferrothorn
All Legendaries
Starters except Emboar
Braviary
Zoroark

That's all I got.

I could go without Basculin. Seriously, it's just gimmicky and it occupies that terrible niche where it's powerful enough to do real damage to your team but not powerful enough to use competitively or in the Battle Tower.

Pikaclones too. The original Pikachu is the best and if you can't get a Pikachu, there are other electric-types that are quite useful as well.

Wormadam probably. I always forget it exists, so if it was gone I don't think I'd even remember it once existed.

Mega Charizard X, mostly because it would force the marketing team to actually focus on the obviously superior Mega Charizard Y.

Tentacool/Tentacruel - mostly because they have a 120% encounter rate
Basculin - waste of dex-space
Alomomola - can't even farm heart scales
Finneon/Lumineon - forgettable, but hax as hell in the Maison

All four Galarian fossil Pokemon.
Do I really need to explain why?

Version exclusives. Actually, two separate versions in general; they're kind of pointless.

Also, trade evolutions.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom