• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Don't know a good subject for introduction and 'hello' just tooo ordinary

lovandra

Almost always on Tapatalk.
Reaction score
Welcoming myself to be part of this community. I'm good with made impression but have bad habit for leaving forums after 1 or 2 or 3 or 6 months. So, prior warning, don't be too attached with me or you will miss me.

My name is vie. Known as vie or blackorchid or lovandra at forums and online games. Maybe you known me from some other forum or games. Maybe, I'm not that lucky find old friends so far. Hahahahaha.

I used to fake my origin. But trust me, I'm not France, I'm Asian, never left South East Asia my whole life, not a native english speaker, but I've given up saying that my english is bad. Still, I'm not native, well figured yourself what silly things I may end up write.

I have no shame in what I write. And can answer rudeness with 'intellegence' that still sound shamefull but will make you feel worse than..... worse. I never accused rude, trust me mods, I just want prior warning rude people in internet, too bad they are everywhere. Usually just give small ignorance and press little report button.

Game: pokemon, harvest moon, fire emblem, proffessor layton.
Right now, I really want to try the youkai game we can only download in nintendo shop, cause it look awesome.

End of my introduction. Once again, I love type-chatting so drop me pm/converse/whatev they called it here, still prior warning #1, I will leave, I know I will just suddenly dissapear one day. Pooof *vanish*.

Yay... do I deactive the newbie curse already?

Ohhh too bad I start enjoy being Ninja....

But as ninja. I love move fast and can't post without mod approval slooowww meee tooo much...

Still after in 'forced' lurking mode, this place look awesome.... I think I will build myself good lurking holes and kitchen. *Bedroom? Who need sleeeppp....yet*

More about me:

I've played all pokemon game since gen 1. Not dare try to be competitive because I know I can't handle the pressure for not to be the best nor have time or capability to try to be one.

My favorite pokemon is Vulpix.

I am female. Kinda geeky. Kinda freaky. But since I need to involve in real life to pay for my games and bills, I 'forced' to be less geeky and freaky than I used to, and hate this fact :(.

I love type-chat. Sometimes I can't stop, even when no one seems to care about what I'm talking writing about.

I love riddles, a really good ones. Don't dare riddling me bad riddle. I will fed you zombie newbie ninja cookies xp.

More about me:

I've played all pokemon game since gen 1. Not dare try to be competitive because I know I can't handle the pressure for not to be the best nor have time or capability to try to be one.

My favorite pokemon is Vulpix.

I am female. Kinda geeky. Kinda freaky. But since I need to involve in real life to pay for my games and bills, I 'forced' to be less geeky and freaky than I used to, and hate this fact :(.

I love type-chat. Sometimes I can't stop, even when no one seems to care about what I'm talking writing about.

I love riddles, a really good ones. Don't dare riddling me bad riddle. I will fed you zombie newbie ninja cookies xp.

Welcome to the forums :) Vulpix is a lovely Pokemon! :D I can relate on the competitive battling, I just play for funzies now, if you ever need any help with anything please feel free to ask me or one of the other staff members :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom