• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dont Mess With The Best (Comashippin PG)

pikachu200

Reaction score
Lol some guy game me this idea

"Dammit Pauk why'd you make Dawn cry!" Ash shouted to Paul as Dawn was sitting under a tree feeling very depressed. "Why'd you call her a pathetic coordinator and that she had no chance of winning the festival!?" Ash shouted again. Paul said nothing. "AREN'T YOU GONNA ANSWER ME!?" he shouted again.

"At least I didn't call you weak...I jus think it" Paul said.

"What'd you say!?" Ash asked with anger.

"I didn't win so he ws right...I'm no coordinator I dont even know why I wanted to be one" Dawn whispered as tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her Piplup tugged at her arm. 'I know Piplup but I'm not a winner in contests" Dawn whispered back.

"You won the Wallace Cup so you're like a celebrity" another girl said to her.

"I am?" Dawn asked. The girl nodded. She also had a Feraligatr standing next to her.

"You going to keep yelling or do you want to battle?" Paul asked with no interest.

"Yes!" Ash replied as Pikachu hopped off his shoulder and ran into the field.

"Okay Electivire standby!" Paul shouted and tossed his poke ball up in the air. Flash! The Electivire came out ready to fight.

"Now I cant use Thunderbolt or Volt Tackle...better think of what moves to use huh?" Ash asked as he saw Electivire charging at Pikachu. It was using Thunder Punch! "Pikachu Iron Tail!" Ash shouted. The battle has officially begun.

"yeah Dawn I think you're really tough and really pretty especially with that Piplup who is really cute!" the girl said with a smile. She petted her Feraligatr on the head. "But Feraligatr you're the super cutest through all evolutions" she whispered to the gator. Feraligatr chuckled at the compliment.

"Really? Well thats a realnice thing to hear. Werent you in the Sinnoh League competition?" Dawn asked. The girl nodded.

"I lost to some mean guy with purple hair. He beat up my poor Feraligatr with his Electivire...and for some reason the battle wasn't fun for me and my pokemon" she responded. Then her phone started ringing. "Dang! Well sorry Dawn I gotta take this phone call" she said before answering. Dawn laughed at he pokegear. It was a bright blue with a Pikachu sticker on it.

"Boy Piplup she must have some pesty caller" Dawn said before hearing the girl shout "Barry!" over the phone. 'I guess she and Barry are friends" she said agian. Piplup was laughing while sweatdropping at the same time.

"Its a confident boosting talk going on now okay I'll talk to you later!" the girl whispered before hanging up. She put the Pokegear away. 'Sorry that was my friend/rival on the telephone" the girl sai with a casual smile.

"I think I saw you battle him early in the league and you looked so happy with your Feraligatr during the matches agianst the other trainers" Dawn said. She nodded.

"Although some kid was following me earlier thinking I was you" she said with a small pink blush on her cheeks.

"Really who was it?" Dawn asked.

"Umm well all I know was he was a a boy with dark greenish hair black eyeglasses and he had the coolest Slowking I've seen so far" the girl recalled.

"Oh great now I know who you're talking about" Dawn replied while rolling her eyes thinking of her friend from the summer academy.

"And from a girl with a strong Feraligatr I can take that as a compliment" he said from behind.

"Hah I knew we could win after all this time I knew it!" Ash shouted as Electivire fainted. Pikachu ws still breathing and standing on its knees. "Okay Pikachu we're done here' Ash said as he scooped the pokemon into his arms. Pikachu nodded and fell asleep before Ash set it down.

"Pathetic" Paul huffed before turning away. Electivire stood up after and stretched its limbs.

"What? I just won! And you're still calling me a loser!?" Ash asked.

"Yeah you're no different from many other trainers I've seen always happy with some pokemon out with you...just makes me feel sick knowing you" Paul responded. Ash grew angrier.

"You know you're worse than Gary was! At least Gary treated his pokemon better! He was a big talker and beat me many times but he grew nicer over time! You! YOU STILL NEVER CHANGED!!!!" Ash shouted. It ws echoed through the whole area. It still echoed inside Paul.

"If you liked Gary so much why didn't you kiss him yet!?" Paul shot back. He then stuck his hnds in pockets before walking away from Ash. Electivire jumped up and followed suit.

"Yeah you just walk away like a coward afraid of your feelings!" Ash said. Until what Paul said hit him. "Wait a minute...um Pikachu?" Ash asked before he realises Pikachu waws asleep on the ground. "Okay um you wait here!" Ash shouted before running after Paul.

"Okay fine Electivire I know I have a way of showing the opposite of how I feel about people! Calling Dawn a good coordinator is what I meant to say" Paul said to his Electivire. Electivire sighed and looked at the wild pokemon in the trees.

"Wait Paul wait a minute1" Ash shouted from behind him. Paul didnt take any notice. "DOnt you hear me!" Ash said.

"Its just in my head he never follows me after I leave" Paul mumbled before he felt someone embracing him from behind. "If you want a piggyback ride just forget it kid!" he said.

"Paul it was the only way to stop you from walking!" Ash said. Electivire watched and didnt have any idea what was happening. "I just wante dto say I like you but you always sy something mean and it gets me filled with anger" Ash responded with a laugh. Paul ony rolled his eyes.

"You disgust me so much" Paul responded before Ash let go.

"Aw come on you can at least be a bit less offending" Ash said. Electivire sighed before saying something. "So being mean is his way of saying that he likes me?" Ash asked. Paul's cheeks turned pink as Ash asked. "SO! That means you like me doesnt it?" Ash asked. Paul nodded quickly before his purple locks curled up. "Well at least that means we can be friends right?" Ash asked. Paul turned around before pulling Ash into a hug.

"Just when those others are around" he huffed. Ash chuckled at how nice it felt. Paul pulled Ash's hat off and began running his hand through Ash's soft dark hair. It made Ash chuckle some more.

"Okay I admit it I tried playing matchmaker to pay off the time during the break..." the girl responded as Dawn glared at her. Dawn smirked and then chuckled. Pretty soon she completly smiled and broke into laughter.

"Ha ha you're too funny!" Dawn shouted during laughter. Piplup started to laugh too.

"Okay yes I get that a lot" she responded before laughing too. Feraligatr didnt get what she was laughing about so he started laughing too.

"So do I have to pay you then?" Conway asked. Slowking shrugged at what was going on.

"Oh right" the girl said as she stopped laughing. "Well my fee is a really cute pokemon" she whispered again. Conway rolled his eyes and tossed a poke ball high in the air. Flash! A shining Bulbasaur came out of the poke ball. "Awwwww!!!!" she cried before picking up the dinosaur and hugging it. "Okay fee accepted" she said and let the pokemon inside its poke ball.

"Great so you can go now" Dawn said. The girl nodded with a smile before backing away.

"Oh wait...almost forgot I ot her a Bulbasaur but I got you something even better Dawn" Conway recalled.

"Oh. Well what is it?" Dawn asked.

"If I simply told you it'd be too easy" Conway responded before pulling a Love Ball out of his pocket.

"A poke ball?" Dawn asked.

"No no its whats inside the poke ball" Conway whispered before tossing it to her.

"Oh oky" Dawn said before tossing it up in the air. Flash! A Shaymin came out. "A Shaymin!?" Dawn asked with surprise.

"Yes heh heh I saw one in the flower garden in Floroma so I decided to catch him...well I also received these from a lady in the flower shop" Conway whispered and held out some Gracedia Flowers. "Lets both witness his transformation" Conway said before handing Dawn a flower. Dawn nodded before holding them out to Shaymin. Shaymin sniffed them as a light engulfed him. He grew into his Sky Forme.

"WHy'd you give me all this?" Dawn asked.

"There isn't anything I wouldnt give to earn your love" Conway responded as Shaymin barked and jumped into the air and started flying.

"Oh okay...wait a minute did you say love?" Dawn asked before Shaymin pushed Dawn into Conway and he hugged her. "This makes me feel real better" Dawn whispered.

"I feel left out." the girl said as she saw the pokemon push the two into a hug. "Why cant I get a hug?" she asked. Feraligatr yawned and rested under a tree. She giggled at the sight thinking it was cute before being knocked down. "Oww!" she cried.

"Ha ha feels like old times doesnt it?" Barry asked. Empoleon nodded before sitting next to Feraligatr.

"Yeah real painful and then a bit fun after!" she responded before Barry hugged her. She blushed a dark red as Barry kissed the side of her neck. She blushed and began purring.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom