To claim presents, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
Sync Pair Upgrades
As part of Pokémon Masters Day celebrations for January 2023, five different sync pairs will each be receiving an upgrade. First off, several sync pairs will be receiving changes to their sync grids, with Blaine & Ponyta/Rapidash, Marshal & Conkeldurr, and Marlon & Carracosta each receiving an expanded sync grid. Wally & Gallade, who give bonus rewards for the ongoing Reval in Rivalry story event, also receive new tiles for their grid. Finally, Kukui & Lycanroc can be now raised to 6★ EX, which also gives Kukui a dark outfit matching Lycanroc's shiny design.
Two special discounted scouts are available for Pokémon Masters Day, representing a great chance to obtain some extra sync pairs. Each of these scouts can only be used once, and will expire at the end of Pokémon Masters Day.
The Pokémon Masters Day One-Time-Only Happy Scout ×11 is available for a mere 25 gems, and functions as a standard x11 scout with no special bonuses to sync pair availability. The Pokémon Masters Day One-Time-Only 5★-Guaranteed Scout x11 meanwhile is available for 100 paid gems, granting the player a regular x11 scout along with a bonus 5★-Guaranteed Sync Pair.
Pika-Presents and Challenges
By completing the Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battle, players can get Gems, 5★ Power-Ups, Strike Move Candy Coins, 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, and other amazing rewards. Players can also take on the co-op battle Special Pika-Challenge to collect Pikachu Stickers to exchange for great rewards in the exchange menu.
Players should also note the following for these Pokémon Masters Day battles:
- To participate in Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battles, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the Special Pika Challenge! Co-op battles, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Pikachu Stickets at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher and sent to players' Present Boxes.