• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Don't want spoilers, but have a question? Ask it here!

Simba

Reaction score
Hey, so I've decided to avoid spoilers for ORAS. Haven't had the best of luck, haha, but I do have a question I want answered because it will determine which version I get. I don't want to search the information for myself, 'cause I'll probably come across more spoilers, so if someone knows, could you tell me?

And if you also have a "just one thing, no other spoilers please" question, feel free to post it in this topic.

My question is this -- oh! Actually, better spoilertag the question in case the things themselves are considered spoilers...

Do we know if Thousand Arrows/Waves are version-exclusive moves yet? I really want Arrows, and wanna pick whichever version it's available in.

Hey, so I've decided to avoid spoilers for ORAS. Haven't had the best of luck, haha, but I do have a question I want answered because it will determine which version I get. I don't want to search the information for myself, 'cause I'll probably come across more spoilers, so if someone knows, could you tell me?

And if you also have a "just one thing, no other spoilers please" question, feel free to post it in this topic.

My question is this -- oh! Actually, better spoilertag the question in case the things themselves are considered spoilers...

Do we know if Thousand Arrows/Waves are version-exclusive moves yet? I really want Arrows, and wanna pick whichever version it's available in.

I can safely say that's more appropriate to ask when Pokemon Z/X2/Y2/whatever comes around.

I can safely say that's more appropriate to ask when Pokemon Z/X2/Y2/whatever comes around.

Safely say? You mean you know it for a fact due to spoilers?

Nope, just pure intuition. I mean come on, those are obviously made for a certain legendary which will be featured more prominently in the third version of the Gen 6 games.

I got one please!

Ya know in the trailer where Matt be's an arse to Tabitha? (AKA, says he looks like a Pokemon). Is that in OR or AS?
Don't wanna watch the trailer and give stuff away but I've seen some piccies to it.

I got one please!

Ya know in the trailer where Matt be's an arse to Tabitha? (AKA, says he looks like a Pokemon). Is that in OR or AS?
Don't wanna watch the trailer and give stuff away but I've seen some piccies to it.

Uh not really a spoiler at all but I'll tag it anyways.
It's from the demo.

Cheers mate :)

Does that mean it aint gonna happen in either of the games? (I got confused and thought that it was a preview, lol).

Cheers mate :)

Does that mean it aint gonna happen in either of the games? (I got confused and thought that it was a preview, lol).

No Problemo!

Chances are it probably won't happen in either of the games, as the description for the ORAS demo says it'll have 'Gameplay that you won't experience anywher else'.

Nope, just pure intuition. I mean come on, those are obviously made for a certain legendary which will be featured more prominently in the third version of the Gen 6 games.

But consider this.
Arrows > A > Alpha
Waves > W > w > Omega (the "omega" character looks like a "w")

But consider this.
Arrows > A > Alpha
Waves > W > w > Omega (the "omega" character looks like a "w")

That's kind of stretching it, isn't it? Besides both of those moves are physical Ground-type moves. How would they apply to Kyogre? Not to mention, both Kyogre and Groudon have been presented with their new signature moves. Heck, even Rayquaza has a new one.

That's kind of stretching it, isn't it? Besides both of those moves are physical Ground-type moves. How would they apply to Kyogre? Not to mention, both Kyogre and Groudon have been presented with their new signature moves. Heck, even Rayquaza has a new one.

Oh no, I never meant that I thought they were moves for Groudon or whatever. They're clearly moves for Zygarde. However, I think you'll be able to teach them to ol' Zyggy in Alpha and Sapphire. I think we'll have Alpha Zygarde and Omega Zygarde or something, maybe even Primal Zygarde -- I don't think they're gonna hold off on these moves all the way 'til Z.

Oh no, I never meant that I thought they were moves for Groudon or whatever. They're clearly moves for Zygarde. However, I think you'll be able to teach them to ol' Zyggy in Alpha and Sapphire. I think we'll have Alpha Zygarde and Omega Zygarde or something, maybe even Primal Zygarde -- I don't think they're gonna hold off on these moves all the way 'til Z.

They can and you can bet they will. The same thing happened with Kyurem and its moves:Ice Burn and Freeze Shock.

Alpha and Sapphire

wuuuuuuuut

(I know you mean either Alpha and Omega or Sapphire and Ruby)
Prrrrrimal Zygarde! But then shouldn't they have some kind of either Mega or Primal or some kind of alternate form/forme for Xerneas and Yveltal? Why would they not? But, maybe the form/forme for Zygarde could be item-related, like Giratina's? (Betcha no one's thought about Giratina for a while) Or maybe for Xerneas and Yveltal the item? Maybe the move could be taught to Zygarde depending on the version, but Zygarde could only know one of them at a time? Maybe that'll change its form/forme, like Keldeo! There are so many options! Maybe the three of them could have a completely new and unique way of transforming! Pokemon is unpredictable like that! It's obvious that now we're taking into consideration:
/X2/Y2/whatever comes around.
Game Freak is driving me crazy now, gotta retreat to my RM#11.1 Cave. Goodbye! and good riddance

Here's one - do we know if the XY mega evolutions will be in the game? I mean, Blaziken, yes, but with all the new ones, I presume that we won't be able to trade mega stones to X and Y... or it'd take a pretty serious patch, at any rate! Will the same be true in reverse, will we be able to trade old ones from X and Y? Are Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire providing us with an expanded line-up or an alternative line-up?

Here's one - do we know if the XY mega evolutions will be in the game? I mean, Blaziken, yes, but with all the new ones, I presume that we won't be able to trade mega stones to X and Y... or it'd take a pretty serious patch, at any rate! Will the same be true in reverse, will we be able to trade old ones from X and Y? Are Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire providing us with an expanded line-up or an alternative line-up?

You can trade XY stones to ORAS. Further information is unknown atm, or I just don't know it.

It is very likely that there will be a patch for X and Y, with the new Mega Evolution and probably Primals aswell. I'll just assume then you can also trade stuff over.

Don't care about spoilers, but this is a good place to ask. Were the Battle Frontier and character customization confirmed to be in the remakes?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom