• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dopey's sprite shop of Evil - Back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop V2

I'd like a green Staraptor, please. :)
Coming up in a few minutes.

Kris said:
I'd like a Mudkip and a Psyduck splice please.

Also I was wondering if you could do trainer sprites of Daft Punk. I know your not offering them I just thought I'd ask since you said you were bored.
http://240plan.ovh.net/~redcandy/airboy/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/daft_punk.jpg
lol okay. But not the trainer, sorry, the shop is limited to pokemon sprites as of now. But the Mudkip and Psyduck shall be done ASAP.
pikmin said:
Hey, I really like this sprite, could you do a rare color version?
thanks
Whats a rare color version?

Rebbypoof742 said:
Can you animate the eevee/skitty splice in my sig?
Whoa! That was unexpected. Could be tough, since I won't make both the frames myself, but I'll do it nonetheless.

Here is somethings i would love to bee seen done

Minun+Lugia
Plusle+Ho-oh
Yanmega+Ninjask

Ummm....
I'll be busy with exams till March 14, so till then, I'm not takin' any new requests. I hope that was straightforward. I'll do the pending ones, but no more requests shall be taken until March 14. I hope thats clear.

if you can make me a lugia and ho-oh or an lugia and charizard Plz
i make some splice but are ugly (look my avatar)

if you can make me a lugia and ho-oh or an lugia and charizard Plz
i make some splice but are ugly (look my avatar)

You got to wait cm.... I'm sorry, but in case you didn't notice the last page, the shop's down temporarily :(

Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop - BIZZZZZY

Mickeyman's requests.
View attachment 13654
View attachment 13655

Waiting list.
pikmin
Rebbyproof
*DarknessLugia*

EDIT: Rebbyproof's request was done!
Skit-evee.gif
Comments: It would've been even better if I had done the frames myself. It still looks good, I say.

Last edited:

Hm....mixture of.....lucario mixed with....snorlax! (lucarios head arms and legs,snorlaxes body)

Hmm Magnemite with Minun's colours?

Ummm....
I'll be busy with exams till March 14, so till then, I'm not takin' any new requests. I hope that was straightforward. I'll do the pending ones, but no more requests shall be taken until March 14. I hope thats clear.

It's awesome! thanks!
I'm so glad you like it.

And um... Blazaking is right, I won't be taking up these requests b4 March 14, sorry. For now, I'll only be considering *Darkness Lugia* and pikmin, who still have pending requests.

EDIT: Damn it, Lugia is so hard to splice with ANYTHIN- uh..., oh, here's *Darkness Lugia*'s request:
Lugoh.PNG
Shadow Lugizard.PNG

I took Shiny Charizard's colors for Lugizard to keep with your name if u're ever gonna use it. You wanna change it? Tell me.

Last edited:

Metalink's request barely took 5 mins, so here it is.

Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop - Re-opens tomorrow!!!!

GUYS I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

The pending requests have been delivered to the users by PM/VM, ya don't have to remind me.

Okay, now, lets get down to business!
Yeah people, I don't really know what to say but.... yeah this shop is now OPEN!!!!

And I've revised the request chart, Here it is in brief:

I offer
Splices(duh)
Recolors
Re vamps
De vamps
Neons
Frozen pokemon(new!)
Transparency in sprites.
See the first post for details.

Yeah, still no Trainers or Banners.

So shoot your requests guys!

Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop - OPEN!

Could I have a splice of Kingdra and Articuno, with Kingdra as the base? Also, if we can have 2 requests,
i'd also like a De Vamp of Kingdra's HGSS sprite, with the colors of a Gen. II shiny Kingdra, please. If I can't have 2 requested at a time, then I'll take the splice. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom