• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Dotchi ~ Nyo?" CD single

Rocketshipper

SOOOOONANSU!!
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone here know where I could find the Dotchi Nyo ending CD to buy on-line? I've been searching around, but I can't seem to find it anywhere; I checked play-asia.com and CDJapan and neither one of them seemed to have it (although CDJapan's search is sometimes so funky that I may have just not entered the exact perfect search term to find it). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, thank you! <3 I had been looking for this. Knew I should have searched through CD Japan more thoroughly...

Hey, while on the topic, if anyone can post some links to purhcase the out-of-print Pikachu the Movie Song Best 1998-2008 at a reasonable price, it would be appreciated. :> And since Play-Asia still claims they're waiting to send me Spiky-Ear Pichu edition of the Kokoro no Antenna single months after my ordering it, a link to that too would also be nice. ^^;

yay! there it is thank you! I knew it had to be something with the search terms I was typing in. I was searching for "dotchi" but they have it spelled "Docchi" there. Stupid search engine. It didn;t come up when I searched for "Pokemon" either.

I got the Giza mimi Pichu CD from playasia a while ago. Now its out of stock!? that sucks. Sure went fast. Its said to be out of print on CDJapan's website too. Guess they really meant it when they labeled it "limited pressing".

Talking about CDs, the new Saikou Everyday CD was released today
You know how the Dotchi Nyo CD included a new version by Dawn's VA for Ashita wa Kitto? This one includes a version of Dawn's VA to Dawn's theme
I like her voice so much... too cute <3 she really should've sing this from the beginning... I know it's unlikely but I hope they'll make this the new ending just to get another cool clip that focus on Dawn like that last one XD and if it's Dawn's last saga (which I hope is not...) then it'd be nice to end DP with a new version of her song, the same ending song that also started the DP series

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom