• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

double battle team (in process)

Spaz

Reaction score
Cyndaquil Evolve at lvl 46
Ab: Blaze
attacks:
Level 06 - Smokescreen
Level 19 - Quick Attack
Level 27 - Flame Wheel
Level 46 - Flamethrower

Shedninja
Ab:Wonder Guard
Attacks:
Sand-Attack
double team
Confuse ray *or maybe grudge*
shadow ball

-------------------------
Steelix
Ab: Rockhead
Attacks:
Dragonbreath
sandstorm
Rock Throw *or maybe Crunch*
Iron Tail *or maybe Double Edge*

------------------------------
Misdreavus (combine skill swap with baton pass and perish song)

Skill Swap (TM)
45 - Perish Song
23 - Mean Look
Confuse Ray, or psybeam

Lotad
Ab: Swift Swim
Level 13 - Nature Power
Surf
Level 31 - Rain Dance
Level 43 - Mega Drain

Meditite (unsure moves)
Ab: Pure Power[Doubles Attack]
attacks
Psychic (TM)
Dynamic Punch(MT)
Level 25 - Mind Reader
Level 33 - Hi Jump Kick
Level 44 - Recover

im still kinda working out the kicks to this one but so far, i dont see any problem with it. im in the process of hatching the eggs for this party so i havent even started raising them yet, what i want to know is what should i teach meditite? psychic im almost positive im going to keep.

If you're set on keeping Meditite with Psychic, why not also try Skill Swap? Using it on a Shadow Ball Misdreavus or Steelix (once tuaght some powerful moves) will be a nasty surprise for opponents. Additionally, Meditite could benefit with moves like Hi Jump Kick, Bulk Up, Calm Mind and Baton Pass. As for a specific moveset...maybe Skill Swap, Hi Jump Kick, Psychic and perhaps an elemental punch or Shadow Ball?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom