• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Double Dating Can Sometimes Be Trouble (Darkmagicshipping, Banditshipping) Pg-13

pikachu200

Reaction score
Well y'know how double dating can sometimes be less stressful? Well this one might not be :)

Chapter 1

"What is this drabble you speak of!" Count Bleck shouts to his minions. He banged his fist on his desk. "Answer Count Bleck!" he said agian.

"Well you see count we are just simply asking for a day off from trying to finish that pesky hero off" Dimentio responded. He simply sighed thinking the count would not listen.

"Plus you have that huge lug O'Chunks and Mimi to help with the job too plus Nastasia" Mr. L told his boss.

"First of all those two have lost already and so have you two!" Count Bleck remarked. "And second Count Bleck simply cannot risk Nastasia's safety with those foul heroes of prophecy" he added.

"Ah ha ha ha does the count have a how they say crush on Nastasia?" Dimentio teased.

"NO I DON'T!" Count Bleck shouted. *I just don't want to lose her like I lost Timpani* he thought with a sigh. Ever since his father killed Timpani he has lost all of his world. "But...for this time COunt Bleck shall let you two have a day off from certain chores so just do what you say you have to do" Count Bleck nodded.

"Okay" Dimentio said. He looked at Mr. L "Hey did you not hear him he accepts our request!" he shouted.

"Huh? Oh yes I heard him I was just simply" Mr. L responded.

"Thinking if you'll get her or not?" Dimentio asked with a laugh.

"Oh shut up! Let's go" Mr. L muttered with anger as he left Count Bleck's office while DImentio followed with a grin.

"Hmmm get her? Is this some date they are off on" Count Bleck questioned as he saw them leave. "This is of no matter to me otherwise" he simply said as he started to read the Dark Prognoticus. "Oh Timpani" he whispered.

"Wow that was a bit easier than I thought" Mr. L said. He was thinking if it would work.

"I should say so since I always excel at the negotiating" Dimentio replied. He was just simply sure of himself that it would go well. "Phase 1 is complete" he whispered.

"Midnight I don't see why I have to go along with you I have other stuff to do in my spare time" Ally Cat saidas she looked at Midnight who was brushing her hair.

"Ally come on, nothing would be much fun without you around" Midnight said. "You really brighten things up for us" she added.

"Really?" Ally Cat asked.

"Yep you sure are one good person to keep along with us" Midnight said with a smile.

"Cool I am useful" Ally Cat said with a jump in the air. "Can dino come with us?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Ally he can't I don't think he would like the ride" Midnight lied. She didn't find it cool that Aly Cat takes her robotic toy with her everywhere since it makes her look like a little kid.

"Oh okay...well it'll still be fun right?" Ally Cat asked.

"You bet" Midnight said as she put her hair in a ponytail. "And one more thing why isn't your hair up?" Midnight asked.

"It feels comfortable" Ally Cat replied with a small grin.

"Fair enough" Midnight responded as they both went downstairs. "Well come on then they said they'd show up at some point after trying to get some time off" Midnight said while she opened the door and they both went outside.

"Fine" Ally Cat muttered. She made hissing noises as the sun's ultraviolet rays hit her eyes. *Darn sun* she thought with anger. "Speaking of which who's gonna be driving?" she asked. "Cause I know I'm a bit rough on the wheel" she added with a sheepish look.

"Either me or Dimentio" Midnight replied. "Speaking of who there they are" Midnight said as she saw them teleport in front of them.

"Ohh okay" Ally Cat said with a smile. Mr. L smirked slightly and walked behind Ally Cat. "So where were we going again?" she asked when a pair of hands covered her eyes. Dimentio simply laughed amd Midnight couldn't help but sneak in a chuckle.

"Guess who you sickly sweet feline" Mr. L said.

"I'll give you three to let go of me whoever you are" Ally Cat warned.

"This might turn bad" Midnight whispered.

"One" Ally Cat counted.

"Nah you wouldn't hurt me with your eyes closed would ya?" Mr. L asked.

"Two" Ally Cat counted again and cracked her knuckles.

"Oh I see you wanna fight huh/" Mr. L started to say.

"Three!" Ally Cat shouted and did a backwards punch but missed. "Wow I even punch bad when blinded" Ally Cat said as he lifted her hands away frpm her eyes. "Alright who's the wise guy!" Ally Cat asked as she turned around.

"Who do you think it was kitten?" Mr. L asked.

"Sorry but even so she wouldn't submit to asking who the person might be" Ally Cat responded with annoyance and turned back around.

"Right" Mr. L said in sarcasm and wrapped his arms around her. Ally Cat growled with annoyance.

"Sooo guess we should be going huh?" Dimentio asked.

"Yep" Midnight replied. "And I think this should make the whole rejecting thing end" she whispered.

"Yes but you have to admit Midnight it has quite the hilarity to be seen" Dimentio whispered back as he saw what was happening.

"Well okay let's go" Midnight said as the two started walking away.

"Okay she said let's go now let me go" Ally Cat shouted.

"This feels nice heh maybe if you turn around we could kiss for a little bit" Mr. L whispered in her ear.

"Sorry no can do" Ally Cat responded and did a punch in his chest causing him to let go of her and fall on his back. "Tee hee nobody can hold onto the kitty for too long!" she taunted before following Midnight and Dimentio. Mr. L got up slowly and brushed the dirt off of himself

"I would say you're a complete bitch but I love you so much anyways" he whispered before following her.

"Okay I'm driving" Dimentio said as they walked towards the black minivan. "If that is okay with you" he said politely to Midnight.

"Oh it's fine Dimentio" Midnight said. "But I call shotgun" she added.

"Aww I wanted to ride shotgun" Ally Cat whined. "Oh well I'll just ride in the back" she said with a small shrug and opened the back door and climbed inside.

"Well that was a bit easier than expected" Dimentio said as he walked over to the driver's seat.

"Yes very" Midnight replied and climbed into the passenger's seat.

*Heh heh alright I get the seat next to my girl* Mr. L said with a flirtish growl before getting on the other side.

Chapter 2

*Yep this might be a bit tricky* Midnight started to think as she put on her seatbelt. "Well I hope this works" she whispered to Dimentio.

"Don't worry it will" Dimentio assured her.

"What's they talkin about?" Ally Cat whispered. She simply shook her head and looked out the window as the car pulled out of the driveway. *Well I hope this ride ain't too long* Ally Cat thought as she looked at the trees going right by them. Mr. L yawned and stretched his arm and wrapped it around the back of her neck.

"Well since it might be a bit long maybe we could get a little comfortable huh?" Mr. L asked.

"Well no I don't think so" Ally Cat murmured with drowsiness. "But I'm getting a little sleepy anyways" she whispered and fell asleep.

"Wow she's tired" DImentio said as he looked from the rear view mirror.

"Well she's more nocturnal" Midnight responded before chuckling.

"She sure does feel warm" Mr. L said as he looked at his cat eared friend. He gently touched her neck with his fingers. She made a small noise while sleeping. "Heh" Mr. L softly snickered before looking out the window.

"Brrr chily" Ally Cat whispered in her sleep. She rested her head on Mr. L's shoulder and giggled since she had warmth.

"What the?" Mr. L whispered while lookinga t her. He shrugged and pushed her off of him causing herf to crash onto the other side. "Now how does it feel to be pushed away" he asked with a smirk.

"Cold...so very cold" Ally Cat mumbled in her sleep with shivers.

"Now you know how I feel" Mr. L responded. Then he heard a cla-clicking noise. He looked over and saw Ally Cat sitting upright her eyes still shut but noticed she pushed her seatbelt off. "Wait a minute" he said.

"Still cold" Ally Cat whispered and crawled over to him.

"Kitten what are you doing?" he asked. Ally Cat simply giggled before hugging him. "Woah...oh I see" Mr. L whispered before kissing the top of her head.

"Meow" Ally Cat whispered. "Very warm" she mumbled agian before hugging him tighter. She kissed the side of his neck and giggled.

"Oh you sweet little dame" Mr. L whispered before runningh is hand thorugh her hair. "Don't understand why you hate me" he said again.

"Who said I did?" Ally Cat asked in her sleep.

"Well you always keep pulling away whenever I try to kiss you" Mr. L explained. "But I sort of thought pulling away means you want it more" he said again.

"You might have a point there" Ally Cat whispered before giggling and pulling away a little bit.

"I see" Mr. L said in a flirtish like way. He noticed her eyes were still closed. "But y'know I just don't know whether you seem to-" he said before her lips collided with his. *Wow...* Mr. L thought.

*You're so sweet...mmmm your lips taste like cinammon* Ally Cat thought.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom