• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Double Pack Preorder Raid Bonus

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Just received this email I am sorry if this is known please delete if so.

Seeing as the SteelBook versions are only available in the UK, people are going to feel left out by this.

But that happens with events all the time.

Seeing as the SteelBook versions are only available in the UK, people are going to feel left out by this.

But that happens with events all the time.

Not true Nintendo EU has them it’s Europe wide. I’m sure they’ll release the codes via internet or something for the other regions.

Okay, well. Europe then.

That's still going to leave everyone else outside of the EU feeling left out. That was my point.

Okay, well. Europe then.

That's still going to leave everyone else outside of the EU feeling left out. That was my point.

I can’t see the not releasing the pokémon in other regions. With Sun and Moon USA had a GameStop event I think Japan and EU received the Pokemon via Mystery gift.

So, we will pay for trading PKMN over the internet and the option is to buy a double pack so that we can access the exclusives!? They couldn't just do a thing like BW and enter another world to find the species!? No post-game hordes/breakouts/swarms to find!? :X3:

The SteelBook is the only EU exclusive

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-07-08 173028.png
    Annotation 2019-07-08 173028.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 40
I know the steelbook is EU only but the last time America had an exclusive code Japan and the EU got it free via the mystery gift a month later. Do not despair yet my friends.

Last edited:
So, we will pay for trading PKMN over the internet and the option is to buy a double pack so that we can access the exclusives!? They couldn't just do a thing like BW and enter another world to find the species!? No post-game hordes/breakouts/swarms to find!? :X3:

I don’t think they’ll make you pay.

Honestly, I’ve always bought double games in part because I don’t have friends to trade with. ;_;

As a side note, I’m certainly considering getting this SteelBox. Getting the opposite Pokémon without needing to rely on Wonder Trades sounds really neat, and I wanted to get both games regardless, so…

Just completed my preorder. I was planning on preordering a double pack anyway as I like to have both copies of the brand new generation Day 1, and the Steelbook looks pretty cool. Now this preorder raid bonus just gives me more incentive to get this preorder done.

I’m glad it helped I didn’t mean to rub salt in it for non-EU members this is what I wanted.

I’ve got two double pack copies ordered one for myself and husband and one for the girls. I did used to trade my sister or myself before I met my husband though no shame in it!

I'm so unluky, I live in north Africa and literally nothing reaches there

Is there a possibility for a friend or a mate to fetch one for you as they go up north? Sorry to hear it, friend.

I’ve got two double pack copies ordered one for myself and husband and one for the girls. I did used to trade my sister or myself before I met my husband though no shame in it!

Nice! I guess I should look into getting a Switch, so I'll bank on pre-ordering the next game after SwSh! Cheers!

I was just told my order has been upgraded:

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield game bundles upgraded

Dear Pokémon fan,

Thank you for your recent pre-order of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for the Nintendo Switch through the Nintendo Official UK Store.

We are contacting you to inform the Pokémon Sword SteelBook, Pokémon Shield SteelBook and a Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble Figurine have all been announced for release.

Depending on which game bundle you have ordered, we want to assure you, that as a loyal Nintendo UK Store customer, you will be receiving the relevant upgrade with your order so you won't miss out!

Relating to the game bundle you ordered, the upgrades you can look forward to are:

Pokémon Sword SteelBook with the Pokémon Sword game.

Pokémon Shield SteelBook with the Pokémon Shield game.

Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble Figurine with the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Dual Pack.

These upgrades will be received at the same time as you receive your game. You do not need to do anything, but if you wish to amend or cancel your order you can do this by logging in to your Account on the Nintendo Official UK Store website.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom