• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 080 & DP 081 Titles Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
TVNAVIのフラゲでしょうか。

5/22:ミクリカップファイナル!VSメガヤンマ

5/29:マンムーと万歩計!

PPK or someone can fix them, but the first title mentions Wallace Cup Final (something vs something) and the second is about Mamoswine.

Ah, the translation said "Mega"

5/22: Wallace Cup Finals! (the last part mentions something like yanmega
5/29: Mamoswine and the Pedometer

So Ash could not lose and have the final round with May...and mamoswine debut *_* finally dawn'll catch that damn swinub °-°

Well now we know that the May vs Dawn match wasn't the final. And i guess the second title is where Swinub will join the main cast.

The full title for DP 080 is "The Mikuri Cup Finals! vs. Megayanma."

So I guess the question is...who has the bug pokemon?

Looks like it is not a water type exclusive contest afterall!
So does this mean May loses to Dawn or is it the other way around?

Last edited:
The full title for DP 080 is "The Mikuri Cup Finals! vs. Megayanma."

So I guess the question is...who has the bug pokemon?

Clearly the character of the day that's going to win.

beast2025 said:
So does this mean May loses to Dawn or is it the other way around?

I can't imagine the writers bringing May back for this massive arc only to have her lose.

Uh, aren't those actually the titles for DP080 and DP081?

I hope Jessie gets Yanmega. It's too good an opportunity to pass up. She just released a bug and hasn't caught a pokemon in over 200 episodes!

I hope Jessie gets Yanmega. It's too good an opportunity to pass up. She just released a bug and hasn't caught a pokemon in over 200 episodes!

Jessie getting to the finals? With a just caught Pokemon? No.

And I think I'm getting whiplash. So May vs Dawn wasn't the finals after all. Thought not, but then the summary for DP79 comes along and confuses matters.

We know that the 4 to get into the semi finals are May, Dawn, Zoey and Kaito
And we know May beat Zoey and Dawn beat Kaito
The final battle is May VS Dawn
That means it's 99% May has a Yanmega now (that make sense they'd give her a new Pokémon that evolves from a Johto one)
This also confirms this contest is NOT for water types only which means Jessie will most likely participate as she planned (which makes sense too because Wallace didn't say her anything about not being able to use Seviper)
I really hope in this Contest each battle you can/have to use a different Pokémon... it'd be great to see Dawn use all her Pokémon in one Contest and we'll see more of May's Pokémon in the Contest (we need to see more of Blaziken and it'd be stupid to not use Glaceon in this Contest after how neglected it was in BF as an Eevee)
I want Jessie to fail at the performance so Dawn can laugh at her for once for not passing while she did (though Dawn probably will be nice)

And... as the finals span over two episodes, it will probably not be a simple 1 on 1 challenge. Who knows, it could be a 2v2 double or single battle, 3v3, or even a 4v4 (Can't be 5v5, 6v6, since Dawn only got 4 pokemon).

And since at least the finals doesn't seem to be a water type contest, we may have another opportunity to see May's other pokemons again, such as Blaziken, Munchlax and so on.

Awesome

Wait! Pedometer! Isn't it the tool which counts your STEPS? Foot... steps?!

Wait, where does one obtain the Pedometer Poketch App in the DP? Where?!

How could the character of the day, Kaito, make it into the finals? Dawn beats him to get into the match with May.

Last edited:
We already know the four semi-final matches:

May Vs. Zoey and Dawn Vs. Kaito.

We know May and Dawn win those matches. Seeing as how the previous episode is called May Vs. Dawn, the only logical explanation to this is that the winner of that match gets to battle someone with Yanmega?

Perhaps Wallace owns Yanmega, and the prize for winning the cup is a battle with Wallace himself?

Wait! Pedometer! Isn't it the tool which counts your STEPS? Foot... steps?!

Wait, where does one obtain the Pedometer Poketch App in the DP? Where?!

I believe you automatically get it once you get the Poketch.

Yeah, I'm not the only one who sees this as another "Writers realize Dawn has a Poketch" ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom