• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 080 & DP 081 Titles Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the second title might imply the return of Hikozaru's blaze. Perhaps he finally gets it under control?

I was just about to post the baseball news as well. That'd be just my luck on my birthday.

If those titles are true, then the May Vs. Dawn episode is the final match after all.

Isn't there always an optional baseball game around this time?

I believe it depends on if one team wins.

Its weird because both titles sound real. We know Swinub has to join the group before Movie 11, which is why that previous title made sense.

Yanmega didn't fit in with the Wallace arc so I guess there was probably a reason that sounded strange.

Jessie possibly getting a Yanma to replace Dustox is a decent bet as well.

And the second one is? XD

Anyways, seems there's no mention of Galactic in any of those pair of titles, so blerg. :<

It'd be early if Team Galactic's operation went into motion well before where it took place in the games (After the 6th badge, I believe). So try not to feel too bad. We still have about 100 or so eps to go before that moment happens.

I think the second title might imply the return of Hikozaru's blaze. Perhaps he finally gets it under control?

Blaze isn't really a control thing, though. Just low health and a determination to win.

Incedentially, Chimchar's Super Flame Wheel of Desperate Rage didn't look like it involved Blaze at all to me. Whatever happened that day, I think Paul was on the wrong track.

No then why does Paul keep training chimar till it does blaze again.he hasnt done it since the day he was attack by zangoose

As I said a few posts up, pretty sure Paul's gotten the wrong end of the stick.

I just want to know If the titles is true or not anyone got confirmation yet?

Sushi on Serebii forums said that the Yanmega and Mamoswine titles were fake. No confirmation on the Yanma/Chimchar titles yet.

So, now I'm sure Futomaki will be omitted.

Now I know why are there so many awesome fakes. Because the actual anime SUCKS BALLS!

The fans think they'll "repair" the anime using fake information, but in fact it makes the actual anime suck even harder, because we get a view what the anime should be like.

^ Most hilarious post of this thread. If the fans had it their way, the anime should be a big crappy fanfiction.

Yeah, that's right, if all fan ideas were to be taken seriously. In fact, most of fan ideas are generally bullshit (that's why I hate reading peoples' ideas for GSC remakes. I feel like reading a FanFic). But the fan-inventions which are thought to be real (just like this one) are usually awesome and it's always disappointing when they turn out to be fake.

actually i did,that why i put the ? at the end to indicate that i dont know if every title is fake and laugh at it if it is.

These new titles don't contradict the May vs. Dawn final like the Megayanma one did. So, yeah.

But now we got a possible Yanma capture, which I'm satisfied with, and a Chimchar episode...Paul's Magmar making it's first present-time appearance?

The Movie 11 shot proves Yanma won't join the main group but there's a possibility Jessie will catch it as her Dustox replacement.

Either that or they help a filler character capture Yanma, which is similar to plots in the past. But I kinda think Jessie is more likely since Yanmega looks like a Pokemon that fits her.

And if so, it'll be her first capture since Wurmple! Can you believe Jessie has never made a single capture since very early Hoenn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom