• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

DP 080 & DP 081 Titles Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clap Clap
Reaction score
I think the second title might imply the return of Hikozaru's blaze. Perhaps he finally gets it under control?

I was just about to post the baseball news as well. That'd be just my luck on my birthday.

Reaction score
If those titles are true, then the May Vs. Dawn episode is the final match after all.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Isn't there always an optional baseball game around this time?

I believe it depends on if one team wins.

Reaction score
Its weird because both titles sound real. We know Swinub has to join the group before Movie 11, which is why that previous title made sense.

Yanmega didn't fit in with the Wallace arc so I guess there was probably a reason that sounded strange.

Jessie possibly getting a Yanma to replace Dustox is a decent bet as well.

WTF?
Reaction score
And the second one is? XD

Anyways, seems there's no mention of Galactic in any of those pair of titles, so blerg. :<
It'd be early if Team Galactic's operation went into motion well before where it took place in the games (After the 6th badge, I believe). So try not to feel too bad. We still have about 100 or so eps to go before that moment happens.

Reaction score
I think the second title might imply the return of Hikozaru's blaze. Perhaps he finally gets it under control?
Blaze isn't really a control thing, though. Just low health and a determination to win.

Incedentially, Chimchar's Super Flame Wheel of Desperate Rage didn't look like it involved Blaze at all to me. Whatever happened that day, I think Paul was on the wrong track.

Reaction score
No then why does Paul keep training chimar till it does blaze again.he hasnt done it since the day he was attack by zangoose
As I said a few posts up, pretty sure Paul's gotten the wrong end of the stick.

Jason.chu
Reaction score
I just want to know If the titles is true or not anyone got confirmation yet?

Reaction score
Sushi on Serebii forums said that the Yanmega and Mamoswine titles were fake. No confirmation on the Yanma/Chimchar titles yet.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
So, now I'm sure Futomaki will be omitted.

Now I know why are there so many awesome fakes. Because the actual anime SUCKS BALLS!

The fans think they'll "repair" the anime using fake information, but in fact it makes the actual anime suck even harder, because we get a view what the anime should be like.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
^ Most hilarious post of this thread. If the fans had it their way, the anime should be a big crappy fanfiction.

Wouldn't surprise me if these other unconfirmed titles are fakes too. :p

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
^ Most hilarious post of this thread. If the fans had it their way, the anime should be a big crappy fanfiction.
Yeah, that's right, if all fan ideas were to be taken seriously. In fact, most of fan ideas are generally bullshit (that's why I hate reading peoples' ideas for GSC remakes. I feel like reading a FanFic). But the fan-inventions which are thought to be real (just like this one) are usually awesome and it's always disappointing when they turn out to be fake.

Jason.chu
Reaction score
actually i did,that why i put the ? at the end to indicate that i dont know if every title is fake and laugh at it if it is.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
These new titles don't contradict the May vs. Dawn final like the Megayanma one did. So, yeah.

But now we got a possible Yanma capture, which I'm satisfied with, and a Chimchar episode...Paul's Magmar making it's first present-time appearance?

Reaction score
The Movie 11 shot proves Yanma won't join the main group but there's a possibility Jessie will catch it as her Dustox replacement.

Either that or they help a filler character capture Yanma, which is similar to plots in the past. But I kinda think Jessie is more likely since Yanmega looks like a Pokemon that fits her.

And if so, it'll be her first capture since Wurmple! Can you believe Jessie has never made a single capture since very early Hoenn?

Status
Not open for further replies.