• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 080 & DP 081 Titles Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think I can think of one...how long was the Whirl Cup?

I believe the Whirl Cup was also three episodes. From "Octillery The Outcast" to "The Perfect Match"

Yeah, I think this might be the longest non-league arc we've ever had. 0_0

Pokemon is really maturing as an anime. Instead of getting 50 stand alone episodes that have almost nothing to do w/ eachother (Save for badges, ribbons, captures/evoloutions) We have episodes that start where the others leave off and build up the next episodes.

Pokemon is really maturing as an anime. Instead of getting 50 stand alone episodes that have almost nothing to do w/ eachother (Save for badges, ribbons, captures/evoloutions) We have episodes that start where the others leave off and build up the next episodes.

It only took them 9-10 years!

Still, I'm really loving the anime nowadays. This continuity is absolutely fantastic.

Bah, seems like Team Galactic won't be showing up at the end of the contest, which is kinda stupid when you think about it.

May having Yanmega is 75% odds.I Dont see Dawn winning this Now she has a 0.99 CHANCE OF WINNING.The Writer is getting to the Point to rush up to Badge 6 by July,So we see less filer episodes of showing sinnoh pokemon,we get alot more from this arc like Yanmega and Glaceon all at once.Hurry up and give dawn the egg already.Speculations for tomorrows episode that Jessie will caught something.May get off on a ship to get here confirmed.She apparantly reserved a place at the restraunt but the many people reserved too so they had to battle it out.

Bah, seems like Team Galactic won't be showing up at the end of the contest, which is kinda stupid when you think about it.

If they show up now,that means they going to capture azelf and cause a rampage and leave us in the lake for more episodes.The writer will do this later in the Saga probaly either proffessor or cythia will notice ash about it

If they show up now,that means they going to capture azelf and cause a rampage and leave us in the lake for more episodes.The writer will do this later in the Saga probaly either proffessor or cythia will notice ash about it
Think about it for a second. Whenever Ash and the gang get involved with an evil gang, it's usually because they just happen to come across them. What purpose would Rowan or Cynthia have to alert Ash about a possible disturbance if there are better trainers out there?

This comes to my next point. It seems that Wallace isn't actually doing much of anything during this arc. Wouldn't it be nice to see Wallace go against Saturn, or even say, Cyrus? It's not like we see a battle between two high level Pokemon trainers in the anime EVER.

And this is just a problem I have, but we already know Galactic left Veilstone to go to the lakes. And considering Ash sees the one legandary in one of the episodes, they couldn't have stolen it yet. Wouldn't you think that if Galactic was flying a friggin' helicopter, they would have gotten to the lake by now and be planning their next move?

Habunake said:
BTW, whose Yanma's usual seiyuu? I wanna see if it matches any of the names in the summary for tommorow's episode.

Aikawa Rikako. Who also does a shit ton of other voices in this show.

I don't think she voices anyone's pokemon whose in the main cast, though.

Team Galatic probaly Know that theres a Huge contest going around,if they made a move they would draw a huge attention.they probaly wait for the contest to end,or waiting for Cyrus order to make they their next move They Probaly need more information on They Plot,They probaly go to Celestic now really i dont think they know more detail on the chain until they go to the celestic Ruins,then after wait for cyrus order to capture the lake Pokemons.Now You mention Cyrus i think he show later on in the saga and act liKE Ashs Friend then'Suprised'

I've been waiting for Yanmega to show up, so I'll be looking forward to that episode.

...As for Team Galactic not showing up, well, they could be at another lake, couldn't they?

Hmm...someone on Pokeani is listing different titles. 0.o

They seem like a liar though.

The last Galactic episode showed three helicopters departing Veilstone, one for each lake.

When was it established that Jessie is in the contest at all?

Don't tease us! What are these other titles?!

They definately look fake. One's about "Jan Flying Dragon" (I'm guessing that's Megayanma again) and the other is about Chimchar.

I believe the first title is "Yanma! I got one!" I'm unsure about the kanji, but since the word get is right before it I think it's a safe assumption.

When was it established that Jessie is in the contest at all?

She said she would in the last episode.

I think Hikari is going to win the Contest. I remember at the end of last year there was this magazine that said Satoshi/Hikari would win one badge/ribbon after another in 2008. And as hard to believe as it is, April/May is the first Contest of 2008. That would also likely mean she wins every Contest in 2008 since there will most likely be two more Contests at most this year.

I'm also wondering if that means that Satoshi wont be rechalenging the next gym leader. I'm not sure what else the magazine could be referring to.

Checking up on Aikawa Rikako, I see she does Haruka's Bursyamo. She was also Dokucale. None of the other Pokemon will be on the show unless it's a random PotD.

I believe the first title is "Yanma! I got one!" I'm unsure about the kanji, but since the word get is right before it I think it's a safe assumption.

And the second one is? XD

Anyways, seems there's no mention of Galactic in any of those pair of titles, so blerg. :<

yah, very different...less confusing though. can't tell which pair is ture at the moment.

word by word, the newly posted titles are:

5/22 ヤンヤンマ!ゲット作戦!!Yanma! The Capture Operation!!
5/29 灼熱のヒコザル!The Scorching/Glowing/Burning Chimchar!

Well like I said I'm not good at kanji. At least I was right about it being about Yanma's capture. :p

The second one sounds like a Chimchar evolution episode...but as far as we know, it won't be evolving.

But the first suggests a Yanma capture and I love Yanma!

Damn!

...and this guy claims that the titles are from a monthly TV Magazine, and that there're chances the 5/22 airing would be replaced by the baseball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom