• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

DP 109

XY
Reaction score
迷子のホエルコ!
Maxim translated this at Serebii as "Stray Child - Hoeruko (Wailmer)"

Someone told me there's a mission in the new Ranger game that you help a Wailord and its kid... I really hope Kellyn return!

XY
Reaction score
Is she the new Ranger's heroine? If so than it'd be nice too but I REALLY liked Kellyn

Yawn.
Reaction score
A Wailmer episode?.....well I'll just have to wait until a summary pops up and will hopefully make it sound interesting.

XY
Reaction score
My friend thinks maybe this Wailmer belongs to the son of the games' sailor and than as a thank they'll take the group to Iron Island
I still hope it'll be Ranger... and Wailord can take them to the Islands as thanks

Yawn.
Reaction score
Sounds like a very good idea. I forgot this is before the Iron Island eps. I was thinking that it was after them...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
This Wailmer is Nando's. The episode is about the two of them helping Dawn and Piloswine prepare for the next Contest, which takes place at Verity Lakefront.

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Wow, I sure wasn't expecting this. I figured DP109 would be a contest episode after the training that's been going on. Hopefully this isn't a repeat of the Hippopotas episode.

Reaction score
Ah, Walimer, a random Hoenn Pokemon that we've seen a number of times before.

Meh.

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score
Ah, Wailmer...nope still not interested. Sounds like your average run of the mill filler, but hey, this might get them to Iron Island or somewhere around it.

That I Am
Reaction score
I really hope it's connected to iron island, so we could have another multi episode arc. Stand alone fillers are fine if they have good premises, but Wailmer is 'been there done that' years and years ago.

Connecting an episode to Nando is like the Twilight of BMG: everybody's doing it!

(mushy vampire love story FTL)

Reaction score
Sounds like a Hoenn-esque filler, just because of the Wailmer, and a typical filler.

But what's with the Nando connection? wtf?

Connecting an episode to Nando is like the Twilight of BMG: everybody's doing it!
Seriously. And I've seen worse.

Reaction score
Summary of the episode:
A Luxio appears and begins to steal the food of Ash & his friends. They follow the Pokemon in the sewers and find that Luxio give food to a Wailmer trapped in the sewers ( the Pokemon can't regagn the ocean ).

That I Am
Reaction score
Sounds like a Hoenn-esque filler, just because of the Wailmer, and a typical filler.

But what's with the Nando connection? wtf?

Seriously. And I've seen worse.
I really tried to get into it, but couldn't even make it through half the first book.
OOH EDWARD IS TEH HAWT I LUVV EDWARD I DUN CARE IF HE A VAMPIRE COZ HE PERFECT AND WE MADE FUH EACHOTHA!

The 'author' couldn't go one page without reminding us that this is a love story...and she's rich for it ;--; I'll never get those twelve dollars back!