• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 109

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
迷子のホエルコ!
Maxim translated this at Serebii as "Stray Child - Hoeruko (Wailmer)"

Someone told me there's a mission in the new Ranger game that you help a Wailord and its kid... I really hope Kellyn return!

Is she the new Ranger's heroine? If so than it'd be nice too but I REALLY liked Kellyn

A Wailmer episode?.....well I'll just have to wait until a summary pops up and will hopefully make it sound interesting.

My friend thinks maybe this Wailmer belongs to the son of the games' sailor and than as a thank they'll take the group to Iron Island
I still hope it'll be Ranger... and Wailord can take them to the Islands as thanks

Sounds like a very good idea. I forgot this is before the Iron Island eps. I was thinking that it was after them...

This Wailmer is Nando's. The episode is about the two of them helping Dawn and Piloswine prepare for the next Contest, which takes place at Verity Lakefront.

Wow, I sure wasn't expecting this. I figured DP109 would be a contest episode after the training that's been going on. Hopefully this isn't a repeat of the Hippopotas episode.

Ah, Walimer, a random Hoenn Pokemon that we've seen a number of times before.

Meh.

Ah, Wailmer...nope still not interested. Sounds like your average run of the mill filler, but hey, this might get them to Iron Island or somewhere around it.

I really hope it's connected to iron island, so we could have another multi episode arc. Stand alone fillers are fine if they have good premises, but Wailmer is 'been there done that' years and years ago.

Connecting an episode to Nando is like the Twilight of BMG: everybody's doing it!

(mushy vampire love story FTL)

Sounds like a Hoenn-esque filler, just because of the Wailmer, and a typical filler.

But what's with the Nando connection? wtf?

Connecting an episode to Nando is like the Twilight of BMG: everybody's doing it!

Seriously. And I've seen worse.

Summary of the episode:
A Luxio appears and begins to steal the food of Ash & his friends. They follow the Pokemon in the sewers and find that Luxio give food to a Wailmer trapped in the sewers ( the Pokemon can't regagn the ocean ).

Sounds like a Hoenn-esque filler, just because of the Wailmer, and a typical filler.

But what's with the Nando connection? wtf?

Seriously. And I've seen worse.

I really tried to get into it, but couldn't even make it through half the first book.
OOH EDWARD IS TEH HAWT I LUVV EDWARD I DUN CARE IF HE A VAMPIRE COZ HE PERFECT AND WE MADE FUH EACHOTHA!

The 'author' couldn't go one page without reminding us that this is a love story...and she's rich for it ;--; I'll never get those twelve dollars back!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom