• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 116 Title! Froslass!

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Pokéani post:
http://pokeani.com/cbbs/cbbs.cgi?mode=al2&namber=2203&rev=&no=4
松本梨香さんのブログ(ttp://ameblo.jp/ricachanhouse/)より
ttp://ameblo.jp/ricachanhouse/image-10173971434-10116917695.html
#114「吹雪の中のユキメノコ(仮)」
制作側とのズレを考慮すれば116話になります
正確な放送日は不明ですが順調に放送していけば2月下旬あたりでしょうか
キッサキ周辺の話だと思います

Google translate...
Rika Matsumoto's blog (ttp: / / ameblo.jp / ricachanhouse /) from
ttp: / / ameblo.jp/ricachanhouse/image-10173971434-10116917695.html
# 114 "in a snowstorm YUKIMENOKO (tentative)"
Considering the gap between production and if the story is 116
It is unknown the exact date of broadcast TV and goes smoothly 2 per late?
Kit is the story of Saki around

Now please note: once again a VA's blog (Rica Matsumoto's?) revealed a scan of the script for an episode... this time the script says this is episode 114
But as was proved - their scripts do NOT count the two Riolu episodes
So the real number of this episode (that TV Tokyo use and also most of us) is actually 116
So please if you write about this anywhere - remember to write it's 116 and not 114 to not cause a confusion again like with Riley/Byron's episodes

Except Froslass' name I notice Snowpoint City is also mentioned
I guess maybe we're going to get to Snowpoint quickly just like from Hearthome to Canalave

Ok ! The two Riolu episodes don't count in their episodes !
Then, DP110 is Riley & Lucario and DP111 is Hidden Historic Ruins of Iron Island ?

Right
The next episodes:
106 - the next episode... that friendship episode (11.12)
107 - Rampardos VS Bastiodon (18.12)
108 - Canalave Gym (25.12)
109 is currently unknown
110 - Riley (January, currently unknown exact air date)
111 - Riley's second episode (January, currently unknown exact air date)
112-115 are currently unknown
116 - Froslass

Hope it's Suzuna's.

And hope that one of 112-115 episodes take place in Tatara Ironworks!

And that Namiki gives the Satoshi-tachi a lift to Iron Island.

Ash should bring back his Glalie for this episode.

Man, I miss it.

Yeah, Glalie was the only Hoenn Poké that Ash didn't use in the BF saga and also the it was caught at the very end and didn't do much
It'd be nice if Ash will take it back for one episode like with Bulbasaur in Hoenn
Also I think Froslass fits Dawn but I can't belive she'll catch one already evolved instead as a Snorunt... so I don't think she'll get it (maybe Zoey? or it might be Candice's or a wild one or COTD's)

Well a snowstorm episode was inevitable for the journey to Snowpoint so I guess this it it. Wonder what Froslass'll do..

Wish Glalie would come back for this episode and fall in love with Frosslass, but I know THAT's not gonna happen.

Hah, if Dawn gets a Froslass, and Ash brings his Glalie along, which falls in love with Froslass? Hilarious. Just like Buneary and Pikachu. Oh God.

If Nando doesn't own that Frosslass, I'll never mention his name again!

I hate to say this, but that isn't all that far-fetched....the image fits and the idea of meeting him in a forest would be a throwback to Dawn of a New Era!...

Its kind of sad that people are trying to link a title of an ice Pokemon to Nando. Didn't someone post fake Nando titles on wikipedia once too?

Unless a summary mentions the character, there's no point of bringing him up again.

Its kind of sad that people are trying to link a title of an ice Pokemon to Nando. Didn't someone post fake Nando titles on wikipedia once too?

Unless a summary mentions the character, there's no point of bringing him up again.

He was making a joke and I said it wouldn't be impossible to be true.

Get a sense of humor, Scott. Seriously.

Someone made up an interesting premise in which Nando's Roserade battled Paul's Marmorter.

They've established Nando as a reoccurring character, yet he hasn't shown up in over a year in real time!
His last appearance was DP 049 and right now we're up to DP 106.

If by he, you mean me, then I was actually kinda serious.
I'm a girl btw. I should get a more feminine SN.

Last edited:
Well.
Nozomi's definitely going to appear at some point, as kissaki city is kind of her birthplace.
And I'll be annoyed if Haruka isn't at least referenced.

In the Galactic episodes when they talked about Uxie, Brock mentioned hearing about that from May and Zoey
So I'm sure they'll mention May and Zoey again when they hear about it in Snowpoint (and also if they see the Ice Rock)

Why are they skipping all the ep recetly. The Lucario and Riley and now it is Floslass! I am guessing Dawn or someone will get this Floslass.

I wonder if Dawn will ride on her mammoth through the snow like people joked about.

Would be funny.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom