• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 153 Title

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
EDIT: Confirmed!
DP 153 "Full of Danger! James' treasure chest"
(title translated by PK0082 on Serebii)

See the newest post in this thread in Pokéani: http://pokeani.com/cbbs/cbbs.cgi?mode=al2&namber=2489&rev=&no=4
(The user with the Swablu avater)
It says something about the 26.11 (which is the first ep after the Galactic three parter, as 19 is break) and "Kojiro main" - I'm not sure if that's supposed to be the episode title but maybe we'll get a James episode? that would be nice... but someone who knows better should check out this post

Last edited:
Re: DP 153 Title?

I new we'd get a filler before Sunnyshore hopefully this is the only one.

... *facepalm*
We barely know anything about this episode other than probably being about James and you start calling it a "filler" as if you know what's going to happen there
Let's just stop this ridiculous "filler" term, there's no filler and no-filler, they're all "episodes"... please...
Now if someone can actually do a proper translation of that post, please do it...

Please don't get my hopes up. If I'm made to think there will be a James episode and there won't actually be one, I'll cry.

Please don't get my hopes up. If I'm made to think there will be a James episode and there won't actually be one, I'll cry.

I also hope it really is a James episode but we better not expect much until someone properly translate it and even then - we should wait for more details to come...

... *facepalm*
We barely know anything about this episode other than probably being about James and you start calling it a "filler" as if you know what's going to happen there
Let's just stop this ridiculous "filler" term, there's no filler and no-filler, they're all "episodes"... please...
Now if someone can actually do a proper translation of that post, please do it...

Filler is a filler. There is no any other name for them. They are always don't have any connection to main line. Most of them are boring. Sometimes there are few interesting like Togepi episode and that's all.

My favourite human character may get an episode dedicated to himself on my birthday?! That would be the icying on my cake ^^

My favourite human character may get an episode dedicated to himself on my birthday?! That would be the icying on my cake ^^

Oh, boo, and on my birthday two characters I don't care for go gay for each other, and I'm not even a slasher. You may be lucky.

Filler is a filler.

Filler = episode
Non-filler = episode

There is no any other name for them.

"Episode"

They are always don't have any connection to main line.

This episode didn't air yet, you can't know what will happen

Most of them are boring. Sometimes there are few interesting like Togepi episode and that's all.

A lot of "fillers" are better than "plot" episodes... -_-

... *facepalm*

Well they aren't in Sunnyshore obviously so what was I supposed to say?

Filler = episode
Non-filler = episode
"Episode"
This episode didn't air yet, you can't know what will happen
A lot of "fillers" are better than "plot" episodes... -_-
Dude stop trying. DP is so good people are trying to put it down by calling everything filler. Its this generations thing. Like how Gen 5 will suck ass and all these "filler" episodes will be a great amount of greatness why can't this gen be like last gen.

The sad thing is that we don't even know the title. So what if it's a filler? Shouldn't we have one after the GALACTIC CLIMAX? Why would we have another "plot-episode" immediately after it?

DP has the least amount of fillers and the best yet people are still complaining. On a less rantish note, hope it really is a Kojiro episode.

I'll help.

TV情報誌 (TV information magazine)
によると (according to)
11月26日は (November 26)
コジロウメイン回 ("James main" episode)
になるみたいです。 (Looks like to be/become)

According to TV information magazine, there looks like to be a "James main" episode (maybe means an episode focusing on James) on 26th November.

No further information available. So let's just enjoy the Galactic episodes first.

Well they aren't in Sunnyshore obviously so what was I supposed to say?

Ok, "they're not in Sunnyshore = filler"
With that logic, I say the Galactic final, the whole Koto/Kazu arc and EVERYTHING that was since Ash won has last badge until now - was all FILLER

Dude stop trying

Yeah, all our life are just one big filler anyway, I really shouldn't bother

why can't this gen be like last gen.

Because GF refuses to release Gen V in the next two years.

At least they had the gym leaders appear after the Team Aqua and Magma showdown same goes for when they followed the games plot with Gold and Silver and the lake of rage.

Yay for Kojiro episode! Hope it's good and that Oohashi doesn't write it!

And shut up about fillers. Nobody fucking cares.

I'll help.

TV情報誌 (TV information magazine)
によると (according to)
11月26日は (November 26)
コジロウメイン回 ("James main" episode)
になるみたいです。 (Looks like to be/become)

According to TV information magazine, there looks like to be a "James main" episode (maybe means an episode focusing on James) on 26th November.

No further information available. So let's just enjoy the Galactic episodes first.

Thanks! ^_^
I wonder how they got to the conclusion it's a James episode if there's no title/summary (or there are but they didn't post them?)
I guess we'll have to wait...

Sunnyshore and it's inevitable Pikachu vs. Raichu can piss off if it means more Rocket episodes, especially if it's James centric. Fun characters. They're fun.

James title? Well I would prefer him to catch a Pokemon to be quite honest, I'm a bit tired of seeing Carnivine all the bloody time, but it won't happen.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom