• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 173-174 Ditto & GF start

Google's translation said:
"Battle Mont Meta Henshin! Dotchi real-Nyo?" Ash and friends continue to travel towards the lakeside, in certain special training in the square. Then came the Piplup Takeshi was making just a meal, had everyone, including minutes lunch! Dawn to stop in surprise. But Piplup is not quitting at all. Everyone has that shit, how Piplup appeared one more fish!

You're right, they are amusing :p

These eps seem like ages away.

So... Ash is going to battle against Makina's Ditto(s)? Eh... Anyways, lesser Piplup centric moments the better.

Hmm. I wonder if we get a perfected Draco Meteor...

So... Ash is going to battle against Makina's Ditto(s)? Eh... Anyways, lesser Piplup centric moments the better.

Hmm. I wonder if we get a perfected Draco Meteor...

Hopefully not, Ash can wait until after the GF to do anything.

Perfect Draco Meteor? Nah. This should happen after the GF in his load of eps.

Before or after, but not during the GF. Definitely not during, especially now they seem to be rushing the GF giving it only 4 episodes. Although, I wouldn't mind Gible hewing on Ash's head while Ash wathes the contests, just no training.

The summery also says there's going to be another "shocking announcement".

I wonder if the one tomorrow and the one next week are about the GF, or something else? And will we keep getting these once the League gets closer?

Fukamaru cant practice the draco meteor in the middle of the GF.Or else Pohcama´s nightmere in DP 164 woul become true.

"This year´s(lolwutdub) GF winner is...Piplub and Dawn!!"
"This is your cup!enjoy it!"
*hands over cup to dawn*
"WATCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT"
CHARSH
*Drako meteor destroys cup*
Piplub: T_T

The summery also says there's going to be another "shocking announcement".

I wonder if the one tomorrow and the one next week are about the GF, or something else? And will we keep getting these once the League gets closer?

In the Movie 13 thread they said the official movie site said they'll reveal something tomorrow during the airing of DP so it seems like tomorrow's "shocking announcemet" will be related to the movie

Yeah I guess the announcement will be about Movie 13 or something that we already know that they're pretending to be big news.

I'm sure it'll just be the announcement that Celebi will be the Pokemon you can download at the theater, as well as what moves the shiny Jouto beasts will have.

Edit: Looking at the movie blog that talks about this anouncment, there's also a (new?) picture of Hikari in her Contest outfit. We might get some GF/8th Gym/League news after all.

Hinoarashi has fire wings with Mimirol in an ice ball eh? Extrasensory?

Cyndaquil did EXACTLY the same thing in the Lillypad Contest episode (not the Contest itself, but it did it before the Contest)
So it's nothing new, but it's great to see continuity
Now that makes me wonder if we'll get to see Bunny/Pachi's combination since it's even more recent and just like Cynda's thing was never used so far

34j9ocl.jpg

Just the fire on it's back I think, considering it's animation and sound in the preview.

Edit: ninja'd.

Last edited:
Cyndaquil did EXACTLY the same thing in the Lillypad Contest episode (not the Contest itself, but it did it before the Contest)
So it's nothing new, but it's great to see continuity
Now that makes me wonder if we'll get to see Bunny/Pachi's combination since it's even more recent and just like Cynda's thing was never used so far

Just rewatched that scene. I dunno to be quite honest. Before the Surien contests wasn't refined at all and just looked like uncontrollable fire. You're probably right though, I don't even know if that ball is off the ground or not.

Edit: Turns out it isn't off of the ground. There's a tiny holder thing at the bottom.

Last edited:
Well I guess this is it then, the appeals will take up the first ep, parts of the second, and the GF is 4 episodes.

Seems like we all figured this out a bit ago.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/index.html

A couple new pictures. I love how Gabite looks like it's being choked to death by Manmoo's tusks. :-D

But what's with Hikari and Nozomi not dressing up for the party like those people behind them?

:eek:! Amazing! Mamoswine ad Gabite seems to be covered in a blue electricity, which could not be from no one other than Pachirisu!

I don't know, maybe those dresses are those background coordinators' causual outfits :p?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom