• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 173-174 Ditto & GF start

Re: DP 173-174 Ditto & Pip/Cynda

wait wait,are these episodes specials?if so,WHAT?!I love having two episodes to look instead of one,but it just surprise me to see a series with so many consecutive ones...

wait wait,are these episodes specials?

No. DP173 is airing on April 22nd, and DP174 is airing on April 29th.

I noticed no one has posted translated titles yet, so I'll take a stab at them...

DP173 - "Metamon Transformation Battle"

DP174 - "Art of Fire and Water!!"

Technically, it's all speculation that DP174 is Contest training.

Very carefull, people. These titles could be a joke. Remember, next week is April's Fool day, and it's a tradition post for these days lots of fake info about animes and mangas on Internet. So be very carefull.

Yeah, but who would make the joke something mundane like a new Ditto episode?

Or something as mundane as the umpteenth contest training episode.

We had like 4 or 5 contest training eps all recently. I sure hope the GF comes soon because I'm sick of this training.

Yeah, the last April Fools joke was a frigging MISTY episode. Now that's something you fake! Anything after that is just small-fry.

I mean, there are people who probably lost the will to live after finding out it was fake...

I haven't smiled for weeks

I noticed no one has posted translated titles yet, so I'll take a stab at them...

DP173 - "Metamon Transformation Battle"

DP174 - "Art of Fire and Water!!"

So we actually have the titles now? Where are they?

There was an incident two years ago around this time with the Swinub and Yanmega titles.
These titles could be fake, but I trust Musashi's judgment on the most part.
For now I'll say that there is a greater chance of these titles being confirmed than fake, but some sort of scan is still required.

Yeah, I think I missed the titles. As a matter of fact... I don't recall reading where all of this was coming from. Someone clarify for my idiot self please.

Yay fun transform debate.
Whoa whoa. It's certainly not a debate. I'm not going to turn this into something big. Sorry for once dman, but I'm not going to be more enthusiastic about this.

So we actually have the titles now? Where are they?

The titles were posted on 2ch yesterday. I guess slowkingsley is just sure that the source is real (maybe he has the actual magazine?), but the titles may not be the final ones, so that's why he didn't translate them.

But whatever the case, that's all the information we have right now. He was just guessing what they're about. It's not 100% sure that the second one is a training episode, just pretty likely based on the title.

Yeah, I found them, and they are both indeed listed as tentative.

4/22 #173「メタモン・へんしんバトル(仮)」

4/29 #174「炎と水のアート!!(仮)」

So we're not going to get to the Grand Festival till May.

I really don't understand the writers logic. They keep making ridiculous training and/or filler eps, yet the main plots of the region wind up being rushed.

Oh no, that mean the writers will only have 10 episodes to deal with the GF and the 8th gym before the 13th movie.

I really don't understand the writers logic.

So why do you keep inferring that you know what motivates the writers in the countless threads where you try to pass your opinions as facts :p

And I'm sure they don't understand (or for that matter even know the existence of) your insane troll logic... so see, it goes both ways.

They keep making ridiculous training and/or filler eps, yet the main plots of the region wind up being rushed.

Are you kidding ? as stated above they're gonna have 10 episodes to deal with the GF and the 8th gym before the movie, so that means that even if the GF is 5 episodes and the 8th gym a 2 parter, they still have time to throw in 3 other fillers !

After that, they have more than enough time to make the League an 8 episode arc with some fillers to spare after the movie... that's assuming the games are released in September.

I really don't understand the writers logic. They keep making ridiculous training and/or filler eps, yet the main plots of the region wind up being rushed.

I agree, this gap becomes one of the biggest i remember in the whole show (almost 50 eps without a gym battle - and after the GF it might be 55+). Seems like the writers want to delay the GF as possible. Unclear.

I just hope he din't get our third DP clip show before the GF.

Yeah one of these eps better have Jessie getting her last ribbon.

Seriously, just get us to the damn Grand Festival already.

Hell no! I have to disagree, Dawn deserves every bit of this screentime.

#PM finally revealed the titles and they are same.

DP 173 (22nd April)
メタモン・へんしんバトル / Metamon - Transform Battle

DP174 (29th April)
炎と水のアート!! / The Art of Flame and Water!!

PocketMonsters

Last edited:

#PM finally revealed the titles and they are same.

DP 173 (22nd April)
メタモン・へんしんバトル / Metamon - Transform Battle

DP174 (29th April)
炎と水のアート!! / The Art of Flame and Water!!

PocketMonsters

Theyre using the same unconfirmed source as everyone else is using, so it doesn't mean anything. Still awaiting scans.

Theyre using the same unconfirmed source as everyone else is using, so it doesn't mean anything. Still awaiting scans.

Unconfirmed source? Do you really think #PM is using an unconfirmed source?
Lol, #PM is not a bad source at all. So, we can trust on it.

Is Dawn really going to use the same fire/water technique that both Tucker and May used?

Why do the writers love that so much? I admit it looks cool in battle, but why not something new?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom