• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 187 - Ash vs Paul II

Good, if it were just one episode, it would kinda be weird considering their last battle was a two episoder.

Thank God it's a two-parter. Not that I had doubts in writers, but still, what a relief!

The terrible google translate seems to mention something about Dorapion. I guess Paul has one just like his bro?

Great. Ash vs. Paul's possible final battle deserved no less.

Drapion's a cool Pokemon too, if Paul has one. We saw one with J, but we've never seen it in a full battle if I recall...besides Aaron's sissy one. :p

Yup, Paul has a Drapion. This just got more interesting. Now it doesn't matter if Ash is using the same pokes or not because Paul sure isn't. This battle no longer has any rules and anything goes.

Hmmm...I think the text indicates Ash gained the upper hand in the first half of the battle, and now Paul brings out Drapion to turn the tide.

Hmmm...I think the text indicates Ash gained the upper hand in the first half of the battle, and now Paul brings out Drapion to turn the tide.

Yeah, that's what I got too. I expect alot of WTF faces from Paul in these episodes. Anyway, inb4 Blaznape sweeps.

Hmmm...I wonder why Paul is using a Drapion, I bet Weavile is gonna be out of this battle because it has a horrible track record against Ash.

If I had to make a guess I say we probably have:

Torterra
Electivire
Hounchcrow
Drapion
????
????

I'm guessing Buuburn, and Ursaring won't be used due to being used againt Barry, but we'll see.

That preview picture is epic. Can't wait for Shinji to finally go down. :-D

Well Paul has been seen going after a Drapion so maybe he finally caught up to it. They probably switched Weavile out for Drapion since with Gliscor gone they can't have the exact same battle as last time and Weavile is arguably Paul's weakest pokemon on his main team. Wonder if we'll see if Paul still has his Gliscor.

Oh, way to go, me, not noticing pics. Bui confirmed in this battle. It's redemption time, although probably not in this ep. That pic was for the first half.

That picture for the second part looks awesome. Paul is looking somewhat evil, and Ash seems angry. Really looking forward to this pair of episodes. Hard to see what Drapion is firing at though.

I doubt it ^

Anyway, it looks like something is flying towards Drapion. It seems like Aerial Ace ( lol Swellow?), but the picture is too small.

I doubt it ^

Anyway, it looks like something is flying towards Drapion. It seems like Aerial Ace ( lol Swellow?), but the picture is too small.

If it is Aerial Ace, both Staraptor and Quilava know it but it's so obviously Ash's Pidgeot kicking the shit out of Drapion

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom