• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 47 Title

The writers know how to make me complain.

But they also know how to make me happy.

Yeah! MIRUUUUUUUUUU!

Now, I'm waiting for Gen, Mai and Baku.

Gen has biggest chance, I think. Baku will appear if Satoshi-tachi are visiting Battle Zone. But I think they will. It's a perfect way to include Hederan and maybe the foreshadowed E4 challenge. About Mai, they would have to fit her somewhere else than in games. Champion Road is always omitted in anime. Unless they decide to include it in DP.

That Big Al Thingy said:
Some people need to bitch for the sake of bitching.

When people say something like that, it reminds me of a song "Bitch me up".

Big Al Thingy said:
Frankily I don't care about the Aaron/Riley relation. We'll likely see a Lucario in his match against Maylene. So Lucario's special status (at least as a speices, the one in the movie was especially gifted) from the movie will be gone. Let the poor guy show up.

Who said that Lucario can't appear again? We had tons of Milocaros's. So, it's still possible with Lucario. Don't forget that Lucario was second revealed Pokemon of Gen IV and it's pretty popular in the fandom. They can show him once in the movie, twice in the anime (or even more). And I really don't mind that. Gen maybe doesn't have 100% chance of appearing, but you have to admit that he has actually the biggest chance of appearing in the anime out of all these characters (excluding Momi and Miru, of course).

You Know Who said:
Anyway, back to the situation at hand. As I said before Fukamaru needs to be caught (and biting off Jessie's hair would be a plus). Just one look at the Pokemon it struck me as a comedic goldmine.

Fukamaru - yeah. I don't mind him. It also gives some possiblities for really epic battles.

Dodaitoise vs. Dodaitoise (in the League match with Shinji)
and Gabliarth vs. Gabliarth (in the match with Shirona)

I also want Satoshi to have a Drapion. I know that in that case Satoshi has 6 Pokemon and doesn't have any water or fire one. But who said that he can't catch more than 6 Pokemon in Shin'ou? It would be also a perfect way to include Mizuki (Satoshi catches 7th Pokemon and learns that Pokemon from Shin'ou are transported to Mizuki, not Ookido). However, it would make more sense if HIKARI catches more than 6 Pokemon (since she doesn't know Ookido at all).

Rocketshipper thingy said:
Boo! We're still not in Hearthome! *is shot*

Yeah. We're not. But this episode gave me a break from complaints. With every filler we're closer and closer to Yosuga. Then, we're going to have a Contest, Melissa introduction (likely), and possibly a Contact Park episode.

Last edited:
Ash's captures would go back to Oak, not Bebe (Mizuki).

I think Jessie should catch a Gible. Then it would be running gag if it bit here hair. Plus the fact James got a DP poké but not Jessie.

I think Jessie should catch a Gible. Then it would be running gag if it bit here hair. Plus the fact James got a DP poké but not Jessie.
Jessie NEEDS a Stunky.
I agree with other peoples: Ash needs Gible. It's unlike anything else he's ever had, and it would have a unique personality.

Ash with a Garchomp and a Drapion would rock. It'd be his most unique team yet and he'd finally (aside from Pikachu) have shaken the cute factor once and for all. Those two are some cooling Pokemon and would rock in the league.

And what with the "Big Al Thingy" business?

*Blows Arm boy away with hurricane blaster*

How dare you say the best damn Pokemon line of the 4th gen should be cursed with those losers?

Ash with a Garchomp and a Drapion would rock. It'd be his most unique team yet and he'd finally (aside from Pikachu) have shaken the cute factor once and for all. Those two are some cooling Pokemon and would rock in the league.?

I would honestly like to see Garchomp myself, but knowing the writers they'd probably cheat the thing over and keep it as a Gabite at most(which would really suck), after all given how easily Cynthia's dispatched paul it's hard to see Ash with something like that, though at this point I don't see any other way Ash is gonna be able to take paul on without having to call his reserves out, including Charizard and Snorlax.

Drapion on the other hand i don't see happening, J's screwed that thing over and if she keeps showing up throughout DP she'll likely be the one to premote it.

I predict: Another non-capture episode. People have been itching for Ash to capture something in every new ep now, but they've been shot down each time even when it looked likely (with the Hippo) so if Gible is in this ep I doubt it'll have anything to do with Ash.

Wayward cave could have been skipped in the anime without any fuss, it makes me wonder why the writers are being so careful to even focus on the minor areas of D/P. And especially since they could have made an ep about it waaaaay back during the cycling road ep where Happiny hatched.

I generally don't care much about any of the other tag along characters from D/P, so seeing the girl doesn't excite me much.

Wayward cave could have been skipped in the anime without any fuss, it makes me wonder why the writers are being so careful to even focus on the minor areas of D/P.

Maybe because they want to finally show all the areas of the games. Of course i'm gonna laugh if we see every important local in sinnoh when several were missed in hoenn.

I generally don't care much about any of the other tag along characters from D/P, so seeing the girl doesn't excite me much.

Bah we better see the goth girl Marley at least.

*Blows Arm boy away with hurricane blaster*

How dare you say the best damn Pokemon line of the 4th gen should be cursed with those losers?

Yeah, I would like Satoshi to capture something powerful and cool, and Fukumaru is both of those. I just imagine a personality that would be better suited to Jessie. In either situation, the writers could make it work.

you don't like Momi-tan? T_T

Momi and the little goth lolita (does her Arcanie know another move besides helping hand?! :\ ) are two of my favourite DP characters, but I´m not interested in the redhead-schoolgirl and the vulcano-guy at all to be honest. Even Riley doesn´t interest me that much.

Her Arcanine knows Helping Hand, Fire Fang, Extremespeed,and Agility.

I agree with Chaosblazer and Habunake - Marley and Buck need to appear.

1188569083360.jpg

Dunno where it's from, but looks offishal. Like one of those comic scans.

That better not be real, or all we'll have for about a week after the episode is screencaps/animations of Dawn in a swimsuit. >< Well, on SPPf anyway. xd

But on the other hand, Gyarados about to kill Ash is kinda cool. :p

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom