• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

DP 55 Title

Reaction score
No, but you've changed nothing from what I said.
Nor have you proven that you have control of the matter. If the trade goes down, i'm certain the four will feel confortable with it before doing it, but again wether or not it occurs is in the hands of the writers, premote or deny it all you want, you can't change what goes down in the end. Whatever happens we have to accept it.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that debating about something none is certain of is rather pointless.

Though you guys are putting up a rather amusing show. *eats popcorn*

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
There's a difference between borrowing a Pokemon and giving it to the trainer premanently, especially to one who's at risk of leaving the show.
What's your point? If that happens, it won't even be for at least another couple years, by which time Aipom would've been replaced on Ash's team anyway.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'd wait till a mini-summary atleast, because IMO it sounds like it could go both ways.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
I'm with Habunake on this one. Anything could happen here....

And by the way, I'm not really partial towards the respective Pokemon staying or leaving. It doesn't matter to me if the trade takes place or not, and I'll be fine with whatever happens.

However, personally, I would prefer Aipom staying with Ash in the end, because it likes to take his hat away and stuff. It may not have a crush on him or whatever, but it still likes Ash a lot.

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score
But it will still see Ash. This isn't like Butterfree and Jessie with Lickitung. They will still see each other through their Sinnoh adventures, which would be the only case even if Aipom stayed with Ash. Buizel hasn't even competed in a Contest, yet no one's seen it yet. I just want to see Buizel in a Contest and see how it does.

Reaction score
What part of "Ash will just dump Aipom at Oaks at the end of D/P" don't you guys get?

Aipom is just a rehash of Bayleef. Bayleef LOVED Ash and he just dumped it at Oaks and barely ever sees it anymore.

If Ash keeps Aipom, the same damn thing will happen to it if the saga ends. So whether Dawn takes it or not, Aipom won't be with Ash forever.

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score
What part of "Ash will just dump Aipom at Oaks at the end of D/P" don't you guys get?

Aipom is just a rehash of Bayleef. Bayleef LOVED Ash and he just dumped it at Oaks and barely ever sees it anymore.

If Ash keeps Aipom, the same damn thing will happen to it if the saga ends. So whether Dawn takes it or not, Aipom won't be with Ash forever.
As I said above your post, exactly.

If they do this "crush" thing with another Pokemon after Aipom, the same result will happen.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
I know that Aipom would still be in the main group, regardless if the trade takes place.

I just like it better with Ash though. ^^;

And yes, I know that he would just leave it at Professor Oak's anyway, like his other Pokemon. But still, it would be cool to see Ash use it in more battles. To be honest, it hasn't done much overall (then again, I'm going by the dub, I have no idea what it's done in the Japanese version).

Steel_and_ice don't rule
Reaction score
Excuse me for this but...
SONS OF BITCHES THOSE WRITERS!!

I love aipom and Dawn can't get it. It is destined to evolve and battle with ash.
I also don't want ash with Buizel!!
YOu hurt me enough with this chimchar deal.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Aipom loves Contests above anything else, even Ash.

Evidence?

DP024, "Borrowing on Bad Faith." It battled with JESSIE.

That said, color me totally shocked that this is actually gonna happen.

My time to shine!
Reaction score
No, remeber, Ash was upset that Jessie was doing so good with Aipom, and probably will be mad at Dawn when he sees Aipom doing well. But, anyway, the trade won't until we see Buizel is some Contests. Your saying they'll trade, and we don't have proof it will happen yet

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score
Aipom loves Contests above anything else, even Ash.

Evidence?

DP024, "Borrowing on Bad Faith." It battled with JESSIE.

That said, color me totally shocked that this is actually gonna happen.

This is not set in stone. These titles are screwy. It may be a trade, it may be Aipom and Buizel realizing what they want to do, Ash or Dawn, Contest or Gyms. Will they adapt to their trainers? Or will they do what makes them happy? We've got a month, so lets wait and see.

Also, Ash was upset with Jessie because she was an "evil" person, who made Aipom happier than it ever had been. He knows Dawn, he'll see Dawn everyday for 3 more years. Hell, he'd see Aipom for 3 more years, no matter if a trade goes down or not, because it will be Oaked or with Dawn when she leaves.

Reaction score
No, remeber, Ash was upset that Jessie was doing so good with Aipom, and probably will be mad at Dawn when he sees Aipom doing well.
I doubt that seriously, Dawn is a trustable friend as opposed to Jessie who's on team rocket and tries to steal pikachu.

But, anyway, the trade won't until we see Buizel is some Contests.
Who said Buizel "HAD" to compete in contests? I guess Aipom should accept Gym battles then and not care about contests to make things fare.

Your saying they'll trade, and we don't have proof it will happen yet
We also don't have proof it won't happen either so just wait and see what goes down in the end.

Reaction score
Uh, Dawnfanboy? Calm down, it doesn't matter what happens. You've been psoting rants like this on SPP as well, it doesn't matter.

I find it hilarious that first people were COMPLAINING that Dawn caught Buizel instead of Ash, and now they're COMPLAINING *again* that Dawn is now trading Buizel with Ash.

lol, with some of you there's just no winning.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I nayver liked 'dem fanboys, no sir. I reckon if God had intended for cartoons to haff' fans, he woulda made 'dem all flesh n' bones like humans instead of drawin' and ere ink like paper.

EDIT: Been reading too much Faulkner.

Reaction score
I nayver liked 'dem fanboys, no sir. I reckon if God had intended for cartoons to haff' fans, he woulda made 'dem all flesh n' bones like humans instead of drawin' and ere ink like paper.

EDIT: Been reading too much Faulkner.

Well, at least its better than the idea Archaic had where he suggested that Misty should show up and trade her Azurill for Dawn's Buizel on one of the Bulbacasts.

LMAO.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Er...why?

Anyway, I reckon if they do trade I see Buizel being like "eh, whatever" but I expect Aipom to have a fit at first before settling in. Because she seems loyal to Ash, and probably would be upset somewhat at being traded...but I'm sure that will pass.

Reaction score
^I believe if it goes down the pokemon will have some say in it, since it'd be kinda rediculious if they didn't

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I wonder if maybe they'll be at a Trading Fair? Remember that Lickitung speculation...but, oh, I think possibly 4 (maybe 5) team changes this close might be overkill.