• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 55 Title

No, but you've changed nothing from what I said.

Nor have you proven that you have control of the matter. If the trade goes down, i'm certain the four will feel confortable with it before doing it, but again wether or not it occurs is in the hands of the writers, premote or deny it all you want, you can't change what goes down in the end. Whatever happens we have to accept it.

There's a difference between borrowing a Pokemon and giving it to the trainer premanently, especially to one who's at risk of leaving the show.
What's your point? If that happens, it won't even be for at least another couple years, by which time Aipom would've been replaced on Ash's team anyway.

I'd wait till a mini-summary atleast, because IMO it sounds like it could go both ways.

I'm with Habunake on this one. Anything could happen here....

And by the way, I'm not really partial towards the respective Pokemon staying or leaving. It doesn't matter to me if the trade takes place or not, and I'll be fine with whatever happens.

However, personally, I would prefer Aipom staying with Ash in the end, because it likes to take his hat away and stuff. It may not have a crush on him or whatever, but it still likes Ash a lot.

But it will still see Ash. This isn't like Butterfree and Jessie with Lickitung. They will still see each other through their Sinnoh adventures, which would be the only case even if Aipom stayed with Ash. Buizel hasn't even competed in a Contest, yet no one's seen it yet. I just want to see Buizel in a Contest and see how it does.

What part of "Ash will just dump Aipom at Oaks at the end of D/P" don't you guys get?

Aipom is just a rehash of Bayleef. Bayleef LOVED Ash and he just dumped it at Oaks and barely ever sees it anymore.

If Ash keeps Aipom, the same damn thing will happen to it if the saga ends. So whether Dawn takes it or not, Aipom won't be with Ash forever.

What part of "Ash will just dump Aipom at Oaks at the end of D/P" don't you guys get?

Aipom is just a rehash of Bayleef. Bayleef LOVED Ash and he just dumped it at Oaks and barely ever sees it anymore.

If Ash keeps Aipom, the same damn thing will happen to it if the saga ends. So whether Dawn takes it or not, Aipom won't be with Ash forever.

As I said above your post, exactly.

If they do this "crush" thing with another Pokemon after Aipom, the same result will happen.

I know that Aipom would still be in the main group, regardless if the trade takes place.

I just like it better with Ash though. ^^;

And yes, I know that he would just leave it at Professor Oak's anyway, like his other Pokemon. But still, it would be cool to see Ash use it in more battles. To be honest, it hasn't done much overall (then again, I'm going by the dub, I have no idea what it's done in the Japanese version).

Excuse me for this but...
SONS OF BITCHES THOSE WRITERS!!

I love aipom and Dawn can't get it. It is destined to evolve and battle with ash.
I also don't want ash with Buizel!!
YOu hurt me enough with this chimchar deal.

Aipom loves Contests above anything else, even Ash.

Evidence?

DP024, "Borrowing on Bad Faith." It battled with JESSIE.

That said, color me totally shocked that this is actually gonna happen.

No, remeber, Ash was upset that Jessie was doing so good with Aipom, and probably will be mad at Dawn when he sees Aipom doing well. But, anyway, the trade won't until we see Buizel is some Contests. Your saying they'll trade, and we don't have proof it will happen yet

Aipom loves Contests above anything else, even Ash.

Evidence?

DP024, "Borrowing on Bad Faith." It battled with JESSIE.

That said, color me totally shocked that this is actually gonna happen.

This is not set in stone. These titles are screwy. It may be a trade, it may be Aipom and Buizel realizing what they want to do, Ash or Dawn, Contest or Gyms. Will they adapt to their trainers? Or will they do what makes them happy? We've got a month, so lets wait and see.

Also, Ash was upset with Jessie because she was an "evil" person, who made Aipom happier than it ever had been. He knows Dawn, he'll see Dawn everyday for 3 more years. Hell, he'd see Aipom for 3 more years, no matter if a trade goes down or not, because it will be Oaked or with Dawn when she leaves.

No, remeber, Ash was upset that Jessie was doing so good with Aipom, and probably will be mad at Dawn when he sees Aipom doing well.

I doubt that seriously, Dawn is a trustable friend as opposed to Jessie who's on team rocket and tries to steal pikachu.

But, anyway, the trade won't until we see Buizel is some Contests.

Who said Buizel "HAD" to compete in contests? I guess Aipom should accept Gym battles then and not care about contests to make things fare.

Your saying they'll trade, and we don't have proof it will happen yet

We also don't have proof it won't happen either so just wait and see what goes down in the end.

Uh, Dawnfanboy? Calm down, it doesn't matter what happens. You've been psoting rants like this on SPP as well, it doesn't matter.

I find it hilarious that first people were COMPLAINING that Dawn caught Buizel instead of Ash, and now they're COMPLAINING *again* that Dawn is now trading Buizel with Ash.

lol, with some of you there's just no winning.

I nayver liked 'dem fanboys, no sir. I reckon if God had intended for cartoons to haff' fans, he woulda made 'dem all flesh n' bones like humans instead of drawin' and ere ink like paper.

EDIT: Been reading too much Faulkner.

I nayver liked 'dem fanboys, no sir. I reckon if God had intended for cartoons to haff' fans, he woulda made 'dem all flesh n' bones like humans instead of drawin' and ere ink like paper.

EDIT: Been reading too much Faulkner.

Well, at least its better than the idea Archaic had where he suggested that Misty should show up and trade her Azurill for Dawn's Buizel on one of the Bulbacasts.

LMAO.

Er...why?

Anyway, I reckon if they do trade I see Buizel being like "eh, whatever" but I expect Aipom to have a fit at first before settling in. Because she seems loyal to Ash, and probably would be upset somewhat at being traded...but I'm sure that will pass.

^I believe if it goes down the pokemon will have some say in it, since it'd be kinda rediculious if they didn't

I wonder if maybe they'll be at a Trading Fair? Remember that Lickitung speculation...but, oh, I think possibly 4 (maybe 5) team changes this close might be overkill.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom