• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 64-65 Titles

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Korobooshi Kojiro:
Sushi should be able to clean these, but...

January 24: Gliscor and Gligar

Pokeani seems to mention Jessie getting Gligar, but it may be just speculation. I remember seeing alot of Gligar toys on that toy blog though as of late....

January 31: "Pachirisu and Hippowdon"

This title I dunno if it's right, all I could tell is Hippowdon is definately in it. "Pati squirrel" is what the translator says, and I'm guessing that's Pachirisu.

Maybe 65 is finally a Dawn centred episode that isn't a contest or Pokémon catch? like DP10 ... we really need more episodes like that

DP 64:
Jessie getting a new Pokemon? I won´t believe it until I saw it. Would be TOO awesome to be true ;_; Jessie will keep her current 3 Pokemon till the anime is over. trust me. :p Gliscor and Glirgar are very cool Pokemon, I am looking forward to this episode.

DP 65:
Maybe Pachirisu will get a Hippowdon!!!
I think this might be a new-move episode. The DP Pokemon really need to learn a new move or two. In AG almost every Pokemon did learn a new move ( not everybody...I´m looking at YOU ,Corphish...) and it didn´t really happen in DP so far if I´m correct.
Hippowdon is a great Pokémon, I hope we´ll see both version of it.

Still no gym. Maybe the writers forgot about the gym quest? :p

Last edited:
DP64: グライオンとグライガー!風の迷路をぬけて!Gliscor and Gligar! Getting Through the Maze of Wind!

yes, Jessie getting Gligar is just speculation of the guy who posted the info.

DP65: パチリスはカバルドンの口の中!? Pachirisu in Hippowdon's Mouth!?

Last edited:

XD
Pachi! ;-;

And I guess that make it less likely to be Dawn centred episode but probably all the group will try to find a way to get Pachi out XD

PPK said:
XDDDD

Pachi got eaten? Why is it in Hippowdon's mouth? I wonder what happened. Now I'm really looking forward to this episode. XD

Stop with that stupid gym
Eventually we'll get all the gyms like always so it doesn't matter
This Pachi episode is SO much more interesting to me than a stupid gym
And if people must complain about that it'd be better that someone will open a thread about it so we won't have each new titles thread be "no gym!!111"

Hey I liked Johto!

You know the anime is on the decline if in one episode Ash falls in a hole placed there by Team Rocket and he spends three episodes reminiscing on past adventures while his companions are looking for him. ;-)

the Hippowdon episode's english title has to be "Hungry Hungry Hippowdon(s)" or I'll be very sad.

Stop with that stupid gym
Eventually we'll get all the gyms like always so it doesn't matter
This Pachi episode is SO much more interesting to me than a stupid gym
And if people must complain about that it'd be better that someone will open a thread about it so we won't have each new titles thread be "no gym!!111"

But this is the Pokemom fandom remember?

fillers = bad

So an episode that had Ash battling Tate and Liza with Thunder armor is instantly better than any filler, like Claydol Big and Tall. [extreme sarcasm]

Anyone wonder if its the same Hippo the gang helped out in a previous filler? Maybe it evolved?

And I'm all for Jessie replacing Dustox with Gligar...it would be about time.

still no gym!? *dies*. Seriously, the writers better make this huge gap up by having like, single digit episode gaps between the next few gyms/contests ><. Ash had his 4th gym badge by Johto episode 67, and we're still waiting for the 3rd. The Gligar episode sounds like it might be interesting though *crosses fingers for a capture...then it wouldn't even be filler ^^*

And yes I agree, good filler > bad gym episode...but only to a certain point (and I haven't been too impressed with most of the filler lately). A few great fillers is ok, but I'm more interested in battles, and I'd rather get on with the main plot than spend yet another month or more on filler, however good it might be (they could always have us watch this amazing awesome new filler AFTER the next gym -_-, its not like most of it really HAS to fit in right at this point in the journey anyway)

With these two new eps included, its now been 27 episodes since Ash beat Gardenia. Maybe the writers are going for a new record, could they make it to 30 episodes between badges? :eek:

I'm hoping we get to the next gym too soon. Maybe will get tons of gyms at the err end. Maybe there waiting for the contests to be over so they can really get down to bussness with gyms.

Oh lawd, that second title made me laugh out loud when I first read it.

If Jessie or anyone caught a Gligar, I would love this anime for the rest of time. Gligar is like the most awesome pokemon ever. I can see it not happening though, as Gligar should theoretically be immune to Pikachu's electric attacks. Not that that's stopped the anime before, but they could at least try...

Still, Gligar episode will be good!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom