• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

DP 89-92 Summaries (+New title)

Clap Clap
Reaction score
It's just a "let's pull a rumor out of our asses" thing.

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score
Where the hell did Tangela come from? I understand Tangrowth, but James already has a grass type that hugs him when it comes out of its ball. But it would be nice if he got another battler like Froslass maybe.

Reaction score
If Jame captures some thing it would make up for him not entering the school thing. These all sound great ^^

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
Maybe the girl who's not entered is James cross-dressing?

i've fallen and cant get up
Reaction score
Maybe the girl who's not entered is James cross-dressing?
LOL XD
That, is like win on a stick there. He could definitely pull it off.

@DP92
OMG, how does Team Rocket get overweight? They're always starving XD

I'll be looking foreward to that episode very much.
Sinnoh seems to have quite a few Rocketcentric episodes. More than Hoenn for sure!