• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 94-97 titles and summaries

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6493/1220876157344za3.jpg
I'll copy past my posts from Serebii:

18.9 - break
25.9 - 2 episodes: the first is something with Pachirisu and the second is "Pokémon Contest! Celestic Convention!"
2.10 - 2 episodes with Team Galactic
9.10 - break

Sorry that I can't translate most of the titles but I'm 100% sure the first has Pachi's name in and the last two has "Team Galactic"

Oh I didn't notice it had summaries for all the episodes (I thought it was only for this week's and just read the titles at the bottom XD)
I can't make much from this but the Pachi summary mentions Ash and Brock (and don't mention Dawn at all) and I'm pretty sure it also mention "hot cake"
I guess than it isn't related to the Contest and sadly the Contest is only one episode
No summary for Contest
The Galactic summaries mention Cynthia so I guess she'll appear!

Also my friend was able to read "Adamant Orb" in the Galactic summary
Maybe they eventually managed to steal it like they wanted in their first apperance? I don't think Lustrous Orb is mentioned

Google translation:

With heat spat squirrel! With two on the answering machine?
POKEMONKONTESUTO! Kang tournament Ai!

GINGA team attack! - First Half --
GINGA team attack! - Sequel --

WHY THE HELL have a Pachirisu filler instead of a two part contest?! WHY!

The Ginga eps are ok I guess, altough I consider Team Magma/Aqua/Galactic episodes to be really boring in the anime -.-.

I also want the Contest to be two episodes... but at least a neglected Pokémon might get to shine a little (but it also was in the Hippodown episode and didn't really do anything so who knows)

DP 094 "Pachirisu's Fever! Care-taking by Two People!?"
DP 095 "The Pokemon Contest! The Kan'nagi Convention!!"
DP 096 "The Ginga-Dan's Charge!! (Part One)"
DP 097 "The Ginga-Dan's Charge!! (Part Two)"

Wow, the Ginga-dan episodes sound exciting! ^_^

Aww, poor Pachi!

So Pachi has a fever and Ash and Brock take care of it instead of Dawn? She rally does neglect the poor thing
I guess she has to train for the Contest so she left Pachi to Ash and Brock... and Pip probably will sit out now to rest after what happened to it in the Rocket episode
So Dawn might use her other three (I see her use Swinub and lose since it's a one episode Contest and Swinub is the most likely to lose since it doesn't have Contest experience and seems to care only for food)

The scan linked to in the original post only had summaries for two of the episodes:

Takeshi goes off to a drugstore in order to pick up a special pokemon medicine. While he's away, Satoshi and Hikari are left to take care of things, including giving the pokemon a shower and making hand-made pancakes for everyone. However, problems arise when Pachirisu develops a high fever...!

DP 096 "The Ginga-Dan's Charge!! (Part One)"
The Ginga-Dan are desperately trying to get their hands on the legendary treasure, the Adamant Orb. Meanwhile, Satoshi and his friends head to the history museum in order to meet up with the Champion, Shirona. When they arrive, they meet the curator who shows them another treasure, the Lustrous Orb...

Thanks Dogasu! I think it's a one summary for both Galatic episodes
Though I really can't understand why there isn't a summary for the Contest

AD's according to PokeAni:

DP094: Izumi Shimura
DP095: Kunihiko Natsume
DP096: Masaaki Iwane
DP097: Izumi Shimura (again?!)

Ash and Dawn taking care of things without Brock. This shall be interesting. A two-part TG ep also has me intrigued. One ep Contests usually mean of two things: a loss, or an extremely rushed win.

Pachirisu gets an episode? Good, I've been missing that squirrel - even though I don't care how much screen time Pochama is hogging. Hopefully this won't be as boring as that Kabarudon filler which was Pachi's last major appearance untill now.

A double Galaxy Gang episode in Kannagi town with Shirona? A certain somebody here is going to be very pleased.

Why are the writers rushing through all the Contests this gen? With the exception of the Wallace Cup which was special, a lot of the other Contests are only 1 part.

I can't believe we have to sit through a lame filler about Pachirisu getting a fever (rehash of Chimecho/Munchlax being sick, anyone?) then a 2-part Contest.

GINGA AND SHIRONA IN KANNGAGI?

It's like... a dream which came true!

I'm delighted!

I just hope they show Shirona's Grandma! And Akagi! And Akagi! And Akagi! And Mars & Jupiter sometime, too.

GINGA AND SHIRONA IN KANNGAGI?

It's like... a dream which came true!

I'm delighted!

I just hope they show Shirona's Grandma! And Akagi! And Akagi! And Akagi! And Mars & Jupiter sometime, too.

See, you had NOTHING to worry about. =)

Nice to see that the writers realize Pachi exists.

Nice to see that Team Galactic is showing up as well. Let's hope they have someone other than Saturn, like Mars or Jupiter...or maybe even Cyrus, like Maxim said.

I'm still saying the Celestic Contest is do or die for seeing Nando before the Grand Festival...

I'm expecting Cyrus in the Galactic episodes.

I'm still saying the Celestic Contest is do or die for seeing Nando before the Grand Festival...

Please wait until Hearthome
I'm sure we'll see him battle Fantina for the badge
The writers improved a lot and I just can't see them "forget" of a recurring rival all of a sudden
And they had a lot of continuity so maybe they planned to have this Nando/Fantina battle and that's why he wanted to battle her last time- a build up to the battle we might see soon
If he won't appear in Hearthome than I'll begin to worry

And I hope to get a new opening with these episodes
Together is here for 2 years already (September 2006 - September 2008)

Takeshi goes off to a drugstore in order to pick up a special pokemon medicine. While he's away, Satoshi and Hikari are left to take care of things, including giving the pokemon a shower and making hand-made pancakes for everyone. However, problems arise when Pachirisu develops a high fever...!

Ahaha, this reminds me of "Sick Daze" where Ash + female companion + illness + complete responsibility - Brock = complete disaster.

I'm pleased we see Ginga-dan again. And Iwane takes care of one of the two parts? Yeeeeessssss, I can dig it :'D (even though it's not my fave since their episodes have severe inconsistency with the characters' height :/ Nothing big, but still bugs me. Such luxurous bastard I am).

Does anyone wonder if Pachirisu having a fever might mean it will or will not be used in the Contest? I could see either Pachirisu sitting out so Swinub can have its first Contest, or Pachi getting its first Contest win.

Whatever the case, I just hope Dawn doesn't use Piplup at all in the Contest for either appeal or battle.

I doubt the fever will have anything to do with the contest. I'm sure it'll be fine by the end of the episode like Potchama was. At least the writers remember it exists. Giving the pokemon a shower should be amusing. Especially Usokki...

Ginga-Dan and Shirona? Sounds like the perfect hour of television. :-D

It's too bad the contest is only one episode, but as long as the penguin is sitting in the stands the whole time I'll be happy.

Well I was guessing Galactic would appear around here. If more people paid attention to the show, they'd know Cynthia was going to be in Celestic to check out one of those orbs, and that Galactic was after those orbs. Hopefully we get a Cynthia VS Cyrus battle here, because I'd rather the big Galactic battle to be Ash VS Cyrus.

Anyways, I'm willing to bet this is when the Galactic plot will start to pick up, considering Platinum is to be released soon and now the writers can follow the plot of that one, to avoid another disaster like in Hoenn where the plot change screwed up a possible Aqua/Magma climax featuring Steven and Wallace. I'd also bet on a new opening around now, focusing on Platinum elements and Galactic.

Oh yeah, expect World Police guy and "Pluto" to be appearing soon too.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom